Reviews for The Years
Annie C chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Sweet and funny! Miss Mattie, taking the reins in all matters- perfect! _
bloodredcherry chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This story was cute, I enjoyed it!
Denaliyasha chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
That, my dear, is how you end a story!

Mattie and LaBoeuf are both fantastically in character. This is great. Thank you.

Denni
JustAGirl24 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Okay, this line is just PERFECT. And I love how Mattie just showed up with all her belongings, assuming he would want to marry her straight away. She certainly is a pip! Great job on the story, it was beautifully done!
Shadow Chaser chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
You know what, I can see this happening. I kind of wished it did happen in the movie. Those two would have been perfect for each other in the aftermath of what had happened.
Master of Chronicles chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
To whom it may concern,

After seeing the film of my life story, I confess I was a little let down not to see those two youngins' tie the knot after obviously having grown in respect for one another during the course of our so called 'wild times'. I reckoned I would have to take pen to paper and address the issue. Though I have not the gift or wit to conceive a plausible ending for old fashion romance that has eluded my company after my failed marriages, I thought it best to see if others, feeling the way I do, might have already done my work for me.

It appears I have been correct in my assumptions.

A fine scrap of literature, to the point without any need for wasting my time which at my current age I have precious little of, and very much in the style of the film. The final chapter gave a smile to my face that usually only whiskey can manage. I tip my hat to you and bid you good day.

Yours sincerely,

Rooster Cogburn

P.S. Do you think they might have kids? Almighty God forbid such a notion! The last thing this here world needs is a stubborn headed, lawyer wieldin' Texas Ranger gal runnin' around chasing fugitives.