Reviews for Guns and Hoses
Jenmaccun chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Hi. Just read ch.s 1-4 of this story and loved it. Was interested to know whether or not you are going to update or finish this story. It's certainly worth finishing. I'm currently reading my way through all your Bones stories on your profile. Enjoying your writing very much. Thank you and well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I have to say, you really are a fantastic writer. I've never seen these characters displayed so true to their original, and I think you do an incredible job of their reactions and thoughts. Pretty great man, pretty freakin' great. :)
latetobones chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Just read this story. I love it. You get the characters well. Realize life gets crazy but wish you would finish it!
archerBlad3 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
found another easter egg...it's Peter Burke from White Collar!

I just fount this story and I love it! can't wait to read the next chapter
eve3514 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
so much going on in such a small chapter. your writing is amazingly action dense.
BonesOMG chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Wow this is soooo great! I really love the story. And the characters are so believable! Gosh! Please update it. It's such a waste. You write very well. Kudos! ;)
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
What?! You cant just LEAVE it THERE! Agh! This is a really good story and it would be a damned shame if you let it rot away, unfinished, into the unread depths of fanfiction...

:) please continue (:
DorothyOz chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This is a great story, and I really really hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This has been such a great read so far. Please right more soon.
Cardamoms chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
This is so well written. A pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Please continue to update. I really like where you have taken this.
Dizzy Ink chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow! I just sat down for a few hours and read this story through. Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the relationship you are building between Brennan and Parker. Its so endearing and you really gave life to the little boy! PLease update soon so I can find out the rest! Waiting...sort of patiently!
Terri chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I love everything BONES :-)
Terri chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I love everything Bones :-)
I love everything BONES :-0