Reviews for Snow Banks
Please more of this, just a few more chapters that at least take us up to the point where the game starts. There are so many unanswered questions left.
Twilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh I love these types of stories with the origins of Link in Twilight Princess. There is just so much question in that game for how he ended up there and your chapter here only adds to them in such a wonderful way. I beg of you to continue this and not let it die.
Imagination that chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I recently found this start and I couldn't believe it had been left thus far. You have a good beginning and I very much would like to know more of what happened to Link in your story. Please continue it even if for just a few chapters to give it some closure.
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is such a tantalizing start and I dearly hope you will further this story soon. There are so many questions left from this and it is quite inhumane to leave it like this. Please continue your terrific story.
LOZ Fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ah come on, you said at the top you were working on all of your stories and that was back in 2012. You have way too enthralling of a story here to just let it die. I know it's hard to keep the stories up but really this is one you most definitely should add a few more chapters to.
Please chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Please, please update this. It's such a good start and leaving it at that cliffhanger is just cruel so I'm begging here. Please add more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love this. I've always been of the opinion that Link's beginnings aren't good for any of his incarnations, but I haven't found a lot of writings that go into any detail. I'm curious to see where you would go with this. I know where I'd go with it but I enjoy seeing other people's ingenuity since it breeds new perspectives. I do hope you continue this and from where it left off; not skipping a bunch of years like is often done. Thank you for the enjoyable story.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Touching, as well as melancholic.
darkyami1214 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is really great! And Why do I get the feeling I already know who the 10 year old child is.

Anyways Great chapt can't wait for more
ericcartmen 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
that was really good
Molly chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is really good! I like the way you realistically wrote the characters and situations. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I'm hooked! The origin of Link! You have a great writing style. It flows, and is easy to read. Nice start to a story!