Reviews for Slick Lovin'
archy12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
god,i can't even imagine the pain poor Bella went through,not to speak of the embarrassment !

i think most new parents would sympathise with the and sex life just do not mix!
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOL!
Doodlepoodle89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my God I would DIE. Hahaha this was so funny, but I feel so bad for Bella! I'm glad Edward wasn't being a jerk about it though lol. What a nice guy ;)

Off to read your other stories!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow! Now that was humiliation personified! Please tell me this did not happen to you in RL?

Thanks for making me laugh! Tihis was brilliant! oh! and Bower of Bliss sent me!

Xoxo,

Jen
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hi there came over from a rec from bower-of-Bliss. I love one shots and this was fun to read. That would be me in Bella's shoes. And I love the ending.
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Personal experience? LMFAO. Seriously.
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lesson of the day

Lube can be EVIL
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
OH MY GOD... that could not get worse, could it? that is surely a warning for less use of lubes... hee hee...
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
What a giggle snort! I had a similar reaction to warming lube once - but without all of the horrible drama Bella went through, thank heavens!
aabc chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was one of the funniest and more horrifying stories I've read!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG this was hilarious. I work for a hospital and I totally understand Bella's thoughts. I would NEVER go to my office for treatment of something like that lol.
Shazzio chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha

This was so cute 'middlewife'

I could totally relate to it, having had to work my sex life in between two children and not always succeeding.

I can imagine the same mistake easily befalling me!

Thank god it never did, although I must admit that an excited husband and an 'oral' experience did go wrong one time. I ended up with a certain substance I my EYE!

Oh my god, that hurt.

And I was totally paranoid about having to rush off to emergency and explain how I got 'said substance' in my EYE?

Ha hahahahahahahahhaha

This was priceless.
Angela LuvsFanfic chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
HAHA! Oh Angela, I peed myself laughing at this. Normally Edward and Bella have sex and everything is soooo perfect, everyone is satisfied and they both go to sleep fully sated, as if lol...it was so funny to see everything go wrong, poor Bella. Im soo glad ur writing again, ive missed our wee bleathers, I cant wait to see what u come up with. I hope everything is good with you and your family, my gang are all well. Take care love Angela xx
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Poor Bella this is hilarious :)