Reviews for Midnight Temptation
You all do know this is copied, right? Word for word, actually, and the original was posted in 2009 under the same title. You can look yourself. I typed in midnight sun, narrowed the results to twilight category rated m and they actually appeared right beside each other. Not doing this to be rude, but I've written on here and had also had a story of mine stolen and copied.
Good story, kudos to the orginal author.
With time and effort, maybe you won't have to steal.
Alterite chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow, imagine how different Twilight could have been with this Edward! Definitely not PG17!
I loved it and found very realistic. I could really see canon Edward there.
A. xx
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love this venture into Edward's mindset in Midnight Sun. I also loved how you went very OOC on him in the middle and yet returned to the canon-Edward at the end.

Beautiful and very hot.

Thank you for sharing.

Alley Cat.
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so good. Too bad a few of you fanfiction authors didn't come up with Twilight first. It would have been SOOOO much more enjoyable! ;). I didnt receive an email notification for this O/S. I only found it after reading In Justice update. I usually go to the authors profile of my favorite authors to make sure I've read everything and there it was. Wonder what happened.
austoz chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
At last! An author who can spell and write eloquently. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read your work. I will be looking for more stories from you.

Midnight Temptation is beautifully written, sensual and erotic. Fantastic!
Annalamode chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
He's certainly a quick learner, I'd stay "asleep" too if I were her. Please continue the story. Edward's worship is delicious
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was great, Angela! I have been missing your writing since 'Through The Glass, Darkly' finished. I would love to see what Bella was dreaming through all of this. Must have been an incredible dream :)That was incredibly risky for Edward, but it certainly worked out well for both of them.

Looking forward to your new story when you get to posting. See you then.

Thanks!

Sally
twival31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great! I would love to see this expanded ... To see how ths experience would alter their path.
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm pretty sure i should be less thrilled with his actions but SCREW THAT i loved it! Somehow i just dont think i could be upset if i were her. he should TOTALLY try again and accidentally wake her up cus dayum that would be fun
Shazzio chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow 'middlewife' !

I love this story. Ha ha, I was going to pretend it was the first time I'd read it but you gave me away :)

Thanks for letting me pre read it. It was a priviledge and a joy.

I will do it again anytime you like :)

You really are a talented writer. FF is better off because of you.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved your story ) and Sneakyward following his urges,

looking forward to your new story,

best wishes, Linda xo
Nonita chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved it! Thanks!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow.. Stalker Edward :) kinda kinky!

( do we get into the debate that this is wrong, on oh many levels?)

Nahhh...

Just let him enjoy the moment..

He gets the girl in the end anyway.