Reviews for The Final Denouement Of Suzumiya Haruhi
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
The next day, Haruhi woke up in her room with her face and head aching from all of the smashing, punching and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at North High School and caused her to grow pure angry at all of them, including the four of them, especially her former lowly slaves, Kyon and Mikuru even alongside Yuki and Itsuki who just broke, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her all because they were fed up with her tyrannical behavior so they want nothing nor nothing else to do with her anymore so she felt whole all the huge entire depressed rage burning and all the blood boiling up inside of her. "Here, here, princess. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a large feast, prepared just for you." It was her servant bringing her a large grand breakfast. Haruhi said neither nothing nor nothing else but continued to glare at her head and face in the mirror fuming about all of her former slaves and other former slaves with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "Princess ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Haruhi just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs at last. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi screamed. "But Haruhi, we spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GET THIS OUT OF HERE ALREADY!" Haruhi motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other as they were puzzled. One of them begun to lift Haruhi onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi angrily knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber Haruhi. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Princess." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents aren't impressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi rudely interrupted and yelled. "Your parents have asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she stormed and stomped to approach the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She snatched a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "YOU STUPID SERVANTS!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out with pure disgust again. Haruhi refused to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. The S.O.S. Brigade Club already disbanded for good all because of Haruhi's constant tyrannical, insufferable behavior so Kyon and Mikuru alongside Yuki and Itsuki were all finally fed up with her controlling, insufferable, tyrannical demands at last so they all ended their friendship with her for all eternity so they all broke, cut and severed all the ties and all the other ties with her for good. All of her former slaves and all of her other former slaves finally stood up to her at last just to tell her off to teach her a lesson until she finally learned her lesson at last. Everybody and everybody else really hates her now with passions all because of her constant insufferable negativities. They all burned all of Mikuru's customs, delete all the and all the other pictures of Mikuru, hack their computer, break their computer, steal their computer back, altered the S.O.S. Brigade, delete all Mikuru posts and any articles, act super normal during meetings just to teach her a lesson, they all ignored her, say "Kyon, you're mine now!" the proceed to to pounce on him and kiss him, brought Asakura back and set her on Kyon, steal all of their cameras, burned all the and all the other S.O.S. Brigade flyers. They all left the wretched club for good without any nor any other gratitude nor goodbye. Nobody nor nobody else could care less anymore at all. Nobody nor nobody else misses her at all. They were all finally glad that Haruhi was finally, easily punished at last like detention after school so no more slavery nor S.O.S. Brigade club. That Haruhi Suzumiya was especially nothing nor nothing else but in a really, entirely bad, miserable mood. She finally got what she really deserved at last all because she made everybody and everybody else around her just as miserable and unhappy as she was. Nobody nor nobody else wants to be around her the same way nobody nor nobody else wants her around them either. Everybody and everybody else is finally free from her now. Everybody and everybody else was finally feeling better at last now except Haruhi who had taken it very badly, hard and the hardest. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu all because she was too busy having too many and many other angry thoughts about her former slaves. When she came the next day, one of the Japanese servants said. "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi just angrily yelled with pure rage. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY NOR NOBODY ELSE GIVES ME ORDERS! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals alongside all the other Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be controlling your temper more, Miss Suzumiya. You should be more respectful, more polite and nicer to the others too, young lady! That's not very polite to raise your voice either!" Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust before she stomped and stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fishes from the water, placed them on a large tray as she violently banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu as loud as possible violently. She glared at him with a entirely, purely disgusted, hateful, dirty, cold, stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "WELL JUST HURRY UP AND TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVER EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She shouted at him with pure disgust and stamped, stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was still heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face still entirely pure beat red, her clenched hands tightly balled up in fists, her teeth were tightly gnashed together with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "WELL ORDINARY, NORMAL REALITY SUCKS ANYWAY!" Haruhi angrily shouted at the top of her lungs with pure rage and hatred as she begun to turn to stamp, stomp and storm away from the room as she begun stamping, storming and stomping down the hallway. Everybody and everybody else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stomp and storm down the hallway. Haruhi rudely ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. Then she finally made it to her room at last so she violently burst and slammed the door open, stamped, stomped and stormed in and violently slammed the door with a huge, entirely, purely, very loud bang and shut and entirely so much forces that it echoed throughout the halls. Everybody and everybody else looked at each other in confusion. Haruhi, in her growing a lot, much way, far more pure anger than ever so far, wanted to get revenge on any of her former slaves and any of her other former slaves, especially Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki for their disagreement with her.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Mikuru was smiling. She couldn't believe that she had done that. She finally felt like her own person, at last again just like before and so was Yuki. No more orders from Haruhi nor slaveries so she was now free again and so was Yuki. Free from slavery! Free from being Haruhi's slaves. She didn't have any friends now except Kyon, Yuki and Itsuki. No yet anyway but Kyon just quit the S.O.S. Brigade forever, for good and for all eternity and he'll never ever even return to that horrible club ever again. She knew that she was about to make plenty. Yuki and Mikuru smiled at each other as they were glad they finally stood up to that bratty Haruhi Suzumiya at last. Walking outside Mikuru spotted Haruhi. Haruhi was glaring daggers at her even alongside Yuki and Itsuki and stuck her tongue out at Mikuru even alongside Yuki and Itsuki. 'I'm her other worst enemy now,' Mikuru hatefully thought and stuck her tongue out at her false friend too. Haruhi still gave her three former slaves a very dirty, stuck up, cold look including Mikuru. 'Girls! Haruhi's not worth it!' Itsuki thought in his mind as he looked at Mikuru and Yuki. Mikuru wasn't afraid of Haruhi anymore. She could get a life and a new panther while she was at it. 'I'm not your slave anymore, Haruhi Suzumiya.' For the first time in a long time, Mikuru gave a genuine smile. Seeing a huge oak tree up on the tiny hill, she headed towards it, thinking that she needed shade. She didn't expect to see the computer club sitting there. Kunikida and Tsurya the first one to spot her. They raised the eyebrows ad searched around for Haruhi. "Hi," Yuki said calmly. They looked over at her, Mikuru and Itsuki. She looked down at her feet and fiddled with a loose strand of her hair. "Can I sit here?" Yuki asked. "If you guys don't mind!" Mikuru said. "Before we say yes, Where's Suzumiya?" Taniguchi asked. "Hmph! I don't know and I don't care!" Mikuru snarled with pure disgust as her nose squinted up at the mention of Haruhi's name. "Me neither!" Yuki snarled with pure disgust also. "Whoa, Whoa!" Kunikida said as he never ever even saw nor heard Mikuru and Yuki sound so angry before. "What do you mean? What happened? Did you guys alongside Kyon get into fights with Suzumiya today?" Taniguchi asked as he never ever even saw Mikuru nor Yuki so angry. They were still searching for Haruhi Suzumiya. "Kyon and Miss Suzumiya got into fight before Kyon stormed off away from us! I had to take Kyon's side over Miss Suzumiya's because Miss Suzumiya constantly mistreated him and Miss Asahina and Yuki and I had to obey all of her orders and all of her other orders so she wouldn't have to throw temper tantrums again but we didn't realize she was using us around her to get all of her own and all of her other own selfish desires and materialistic needs back then until today now! Miss Asahina and Miss Nagato finally unexpectedly revealed their sides that I've never ever even saw before so they were furious enough to tell Miss Suzumiya off." "That bratty Haruhi Suzumiya doesn't care about anybody nor anybody else, especially not us. All she cares about is herself, her materialistic needs, selfish wants, her own welfare an enjoyment. She told me how without her we'd be nothing. She used us to help her with all of her plans and all of her plans. We were just tools to her! This whole entire real drama is always all entirely her fault, not Kyon's, not ours, not anybody's and not anybody else's either! She's so unfair! She never ever even let anybody nor anybody else do whatever and whatever else they want too. She thinks she's better than everybody and everybody else but she's far worse than ever! She thinks she's the only one who can do whatever and whatever else she wants but she needs to be taught a lesson the hardest way! She bullies all the innocent people and all the other innocent people! She only sees us, all of her friends and all of her other friends as lowly slaves. She never ever even appreciates anything nor anything else she has on her own so far. She's nothing but an ungrateful ingrate! She never ever even deserves to have any nor any other friends on her own. She does nothing but make everybody's and everybody else's lives miserables just to make herself look good and make all the others look bad. She's always the most popular, most famous whole entire center of attention who always takes away all the attention and all the other attention from everybody and everybody else. She takes everybody's and everybody else's freedoms away! She never ever even given anything and anything else back whatever and whatever else she had stolen from. She always forces me to wear all those stupid costumes and all those other stupid costumes all the time against my will. She never ever even let me wear whatever and whatever I really want to wear nor even wear whatever I'm supposed to here at school. She never ever even regrets, felt any nor any other remorseful nor apologizes to anybody nor anybody else for all the worst things and all the other worst things she's ever done to us, everybody and everybody else in the past so far. She never ever even deserve any nor any other forgivenesses. She deserves all the worst things and all the other worst things that ever happened to her in her whole entire life anyway! She deserves to be given detentions by teachers. She deserves to be expelled, suspended and kicked out of school anyway. It's always about her! Ugh. I really hate her too!" Mikuru snarled with pure rage, hatred and disgust as she looked down at her hands. Yuki snarled with pure disgust, rage and hatred. "We're all sick of her! We're all sick of all of her constant insufferable negativities and all of her other constant insufferable negativities. She's way too irresponsible and far too stubborn to admit all of her mistakes and all of her other mistakes! She has no right to blame anybody and anybody else for her mistakes nor her problems. Never ever even have any nor any other right to blame all the other innocent ones for her problems. It's always about how she feels! She's a tyrannical tyrant! She's a nightmare! She always takes advantage of everybody and everybody else around her! She always makes Kyon's life miserable too. Nobody nor nobody else should be around her anymore nor any other more. She needs to get a life! She needs to grow up! She's disrespectful. It's always about her! I really hate her too! She's so immature and childish! It'll make us feel better if that Suzumiya brat really deserves a very painful punishment the hardest way so nobody nor nobody else has to deal with her ever again! Kyon's better off without her anyway just like he was before! We just couldn't help but to turn against that Suzumiya brat all because of what Haruhi did to us was really mean! We're all just going to break, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her just to hold all the grudges and all the other grudges against her starting today now if she's never ever even going change her behavior nor her ways for the better by redeeming her life!" Taniguchi and Kunikida were shocked as they couldn't believe everybody and everybody else just took Kyon's side over Haruhi's against so none of could help but to feel bad for all of Haruhi's former slaves and all of Haruhi's former slaves except Haruhi. "You deserve sit with us then ever since you're better off without Suzumiya anyway! If Kyon was still here, he's better off without Suzumiya too!" It surprised Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki. "So you and Kyon can and could get your minds off of your large arguments with that false friend of yours." Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki smiled gratefully and sat next to them. They had a feeling that they were about to get some true friends and Haruhi, she could go live in her whole entire miserable, friendless, lonely life again wherever she belongs and still neither Kyon, Mikuru, Yuki nor even Itsuki wouldn't care anymore nor any other more.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
With a frustrated growl Haruhi stomped her foot on the ground. Her life sucked at that point of time. Kyon just quit the S.O.S. Bridage and the other slaves Mikuru, Yuki and Itsuki were beginning to act strangely as they badly wanted to quit too. "S.O.S. Brigade!" Haruhi finally said forcefully, not looking back. "This is all always about me. Nobody nor nobody else! I don't care about anybody's nor anybody else's personal life nor their desires. It's because I'll do whatever I want and nobody nor nobody else tells me what to do, especially not Kyon. Do you remember when I found and forced you to be in the S.O.S. Brigade Club against your will whether you like it or not?" Haruhi demanded. This was the last straw for Yuki and Mikuru. "HEY! I WASN'T ALL ALONE!" Yuki finally screamed at Haruhi at the top of her lungs with pure fury, rage, hatred and disgust. Itsuki was shocked that Yuki just screamed at Haruhi at the top of her lungs with now pure rage and hatred. Mikuru was already starting to feel a whole entire pure rage burning up and blood boiling inside of her. "We had true friends too!" The girls looked down at their feet. Huge, real tears came to their eyes when she recalled her former friends who hated her now. "HAD. NOW I NEVER EVER EVEN HAVE ANYBODY NOR ANYBODY ELSE TO BE THERE FOR ME, KYON, YUKI NOR EVEN ITSUKI TO PROTECT US FROM AN EVIL TYRANNICAL, BRATTY LEADER LIKE YOURSELF." Haruhi looked taken back. Neither Yuki nor Mikuru had ever even really argued with her nor raised their voices. Never. They were changing for the better. With a flick of her hair, Haruhi rudely continued her conversation. "Yuki. Mikuru. No arguments. I'm the leader of S.O.S. Brigade. I don't listen to the others and I don't care about your problems, needs nor wants. They're yours to deal with. You still do everything and everything else as I say without arguing! You still obey me, all of my orders and all of my other orders!" "BUT WE HELPED YOU WITH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER PROBLEMS! YOU NEVER EVER EVEN SHOWED ANY NOR ANY OTHER GRATITUDE EVERY TIME AND EVERY OTHER TIME WE DID AND STILL DO ALL THE NICE THINGS AND ALL THE OTHER NICE THINGS FOR YOU! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHEN ANYBODY AND ANYBODY ELSE IS BETTER THAN YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT SO YOU'RE FAR WORSE THAN EVER! YOU'RE REALLY IMMATURE! YOU DID AND STILL DO NOTHING BUT BOSS EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY ELSE AROUND JUST TO GET EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE OTHER TIME JUST TO MAKE THE ALL THE OTHERS LOOK BAD WHILE YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK ENTIRELY GOOD. WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP AND GET A LIFE? YOU'RE AN UNGRATEFUL INGRATE WHO NEVER EVER EVEN APPRECIATE WHATEVER AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU HAVE SO FAR!" Mikuru screamed at Haruhi at the top of her lungs with pure rage. "So that doesn't mean I care about anybody and anybody else." Haruhi rudely scoffed. Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki stared at Haruhi in pure shock. None of them could believe it. Haruhi was never ever even their true friend. They were being used the whole entire time without even noticing it. Haruhi never ever even care about anybody nor anybody else but herself. Neither Yuki nor even Itsuki could believe Haruhi was really selfish and self centered. They were too foolish to realize that back then before but now they see who Haruhi really is. This was the last straw for not only Kyon but Yuki, Mikuru and even Itsuki. Gathering all her courage, Mikuru screamed at Haruhi with now pure rage, hatred and disgust. "YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, SUZUMIYA!" "THEN IF YOU TRULY MEAN THAT, THEN THIS 'FRIENDSHIP' IS OVER, SUZUMIYA," Yuki screamed at Haruhi at the top of her lungs with now pure rage, hatred and disgust too just like Mikuru. Itsuki was stunned as he couldn't believe anybody and anybody else are easily now brave and scary enough to tell Haruhi off besides only just Kyon. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING KYON'S SIDE?" Haruhi shrieked with pure rage as she watched her now former slaves struggle to take off the friendship bracelets off their hands. Mikuru removed all of the unwanted, stupid costumes and all of the unwanted, stupid costumes before she threw them at Haruhi Suzumiya. "YOU'VE TREATED US LIKE DIRT EVER SINCE YOU KIDNAPPED US JUST TO MAKE US YOUR SLAVES JUST TO CONSTANTLY GET ALL OF YOUR SELFISH WANTS AND DESIRES, ALL OF YOUR OTHER SELFISH WANTS AND DESIRES, ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL, MATERIALISTIC NEEDS AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER SELFISH MATERIALISTIC NEEDS NONSTOP AND WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. WE'RE THOUGH DOING YOUR DIRTY WORK SO START DOING YOUR OWN WORK ALL BY YOURSELF WITHOUT ANYBODY'S NOR ANYBODY ELSE'S HELP FOR THE REST OF YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE FROM NOW ON!" Mikuru screamed at the top of her lungs with pure rage, hatred and disgust. With those words coming out of Mikuru's and Yuki's mouths, Yuk and Mikuru angrily threw the golden pieces of jewelry off her hand indicating that they were not joking around this time. Itsuki took it off too so he dropped it. Haruhi looked down at the bracelets. "YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FREEDOM BACK!" she yelled. "S.O.S. BRIGADE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FREEDOM NOR DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, ONLY I DO!" Glancing back one last time, Yuki screamed at Haruhi with pure rage, hatred and disgust at the top of her lungs. "NO SUZUMIYA. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU ABOVE EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY ELSE! WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER AND WHATEVER ELSE WE WANT TOO, NOT JUST YOU, YOU SPOILED, SELFISH CONTROLLING BRAT AND YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR LONELINESS WITHOUT US AT YOUR SIDE BACK WHEREVER AND WHEREVER ELSE YOU BELONG AND YOU KNOW WHAT? EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY ELSE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER! YOU REALLY ARE A MISERABLE ANIMAL YOURSELF!" With those final words, Yuki snatched the book and stormed out of the wretched club while Mikuru just violently shoved Haruhi down on the ground before she screamed in Haruhi's face just to easily scare Haruhi to death. "YOU'RE NOTHING NOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A HORRIBLE TYRANNICAL LEADER! KYON WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU ALL ALONG! WE ALL QUIT TOO!" Then Mikuru stamped and stomped out of the wretched club, leaving a now friendless Haruhi forever, for good and for all eternity and never ever even return to the wretched club again. Itsuki watched Yuki and Mikuru stomped out of the clubroom so he turned to look at Haruhi with pure disappointment as much as he hated to admit but Itsuki didn't look furious the way Yuki and Mikuru looked. "I hate to admit it myself or say this to you but you've mistreated Mikuru and Kyon long enough, Miss Suzumiya! You've always had your way all the time and all the other time and nobody nor nobody else is allowed to get their own ways but only just you! Don't you realize that you're not being fair to anybody and anybody else? Anybody and anybody else has free will too, not just you. We've taken all the orders and all the other orders from you! You used us for around you for your own materialistic needs and selfish wants long enough! With all due respect, I'm afraid I'm quitting and leaving S.O.S. Brigade for good and never ever even coming back ever again! We all wish you set us all free from slavery now. We're not your slaves anymore nor any other more! You're better off without us, anybody and anybody else now because you did nothing but abused Kyon and Mikuru just to treat them like your personal slaves and you never ever even apologize to anybody nor anybody else for all the worst things and all the other worst things you did to the others so you've gotten away with murder. Kyon shouldn't have to apologize to you. Kyon and Mikuru are really innocent. You should've treated all the innocent ones alongside all the innocent ones with more respect. I'll have to admit. You're the one who created the drama. You're the one who angered everybody and everybody else without any nor without any other regrets nor remorse! Everybody and everybody else deserves to feel free to break, cut and sever all the ties with you all because of how you treat the others. Face it, you have nobody nor nobody else to blame but only just yourself. Neither nobody nor nobody else is to blame but only just you. It would've been better if you've taken responsibilities for your mistakes instead of blaming the others for your mistakes and problems which it's a lot, fairer. You're better off on your own now! Goodbye and farewell!" Itsuki turned to leave the club without another look back, opened the door and closed the door. With all of her four former slaves gone, Haruhi was now all left alone now just like she was before. Haruhi stamped and stomped her feet, snatched everything and everything else just to throw them around the whole entire S.O.S. Brigade clubroom and at the closed door as well with pure rage and hatred. The S.O.S. Brigade clubroom was now entirely, purely, fully messy. Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue at the closed door with pure disgust. Haruhi took deep breaths in huge entire anger. Man, that brat will never ever even learn to control her temper nor her anger more, will she? No more slaves for her.
Mikuru was smiling. She couldn't believe that she had done that. She finally felt like her own person, at last and so was Yuki. No more orders from Haruhi so she was now free again and so was Yuki. Free from being Haruhi's slaves. She didn't have any friends now except Kyon, Yuki and Itsuki. No yet anyway but Kyon just quit the S.O.S. Brigade forever, for good and for all eternity and he'll never ever even return to that horrible club ever again. She knew that she was about to make plenty. Walking outside Mikuru spotted Haruhi. Haruhi was glaring daggers at her and stuck her tongue out at Mikuru. 'I'm her enemy now,' Mikuru hatefully thought and stuck her tongue out at her false friend. Mikuru wasn't afraid of Haruhi anymore. She could get a life and new panthers while she was at it. 'I'm not your slave anymore, Suzumiya.' For the first time in a long time, Mikuru gave a genuine smile. Seeing a huge oak tree up on the tiny h
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
The next day, Haruhi woke up in her room with her face and head aching from all of the smashing, punching and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at North High School and caused her to grow pure angry at all of them, including the four of them, especially her former lowly slaves, Kyon and Mikuru even alongside Yuki and Itsuki who just broke, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her all because they were fed up with her tyrannical behavior so they want nothing nor nothing else to do with her anymore so she felt whole all the huge entire depressed rage burning and all the blood boiling up inside of her. "Here, here, Princess. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a large feast, prepared just for you, Suzumiya." It was her servant bringing her a large grand breakfast. Haruhi said neither nothing nor nothing else but continued to glare at her head and face in the mirror fuming about all of her former slaves and other former slaves with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "Princess ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Haruhi just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi screamed. "But Haruhi, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GET THIS OUT OF HERE ALREADY!" Haruhi motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other as they were puzzled. One of them begun to lift Haruhi onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi angrily knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber by a very angry Haruhi. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Princess." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents aren't impressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi rudely interrupted and yelled. "Your parents have asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she stormed and stomped to approach the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She angrily picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "YOU STUPID SERVANTS!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out with pure disgust again. Haruhi refused to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. The S.O.S. Brigade Club already disbanded for good all because of Haruhi's constant tyrannical, insufferable behavior so Kyon and Mikuru alongside Yuki and Itsuki were all finally fed up with her controlling, insufferable, tyrannical demands so they all ended their friendship with her for all eternity so they all broke, cut and severed all the ties and all the other ties with her for good. All of her former slaves and all of her other former slaves finally stood up to her at last just to tell her off to teach her a lesson until she finally learned her lesson at last. Everybody and everybody else really hates her now with passions all because of her constant insufferable negativities. They all burned all of Mikuru's customs, delete all the and all the other pictures of Mikuru, hack their computer, break their computer, steal their computer back, altered the S.O.S. Brigade, delete all Mikuru posts and any articles, act super normal during meetings just to teach her a lesson, they all ignored her, say "Kyon, you're mine now!" the proceed to to pounce on him and kiss him, brought Asakura back and set her on Kyon, steal all of their cameras, burned all the and all the other S.O.S. Brigade flyers. They all left the wretched club for good without any nor any other gratitude nor goodbye. Nobody nor nobody else could care less anymore at all. Nobody nor nobody else misses her at all. They were all finally glad that Haruhi was finally, easily punished at last like detention after school so no more slavery nor S.O.S. Brigade club. That Haruhi Suzumiya was especially nothing nor nothing else but in a really, entirely bad, miserable mood. She finally got what she really deserved at last all because she made everybody and everybody else around her just as miserable and unhappy as she was. Nobody nor nobody else wants to be around her the same way nobody nor nobody else wants her around them either. Everybody and everybody else is finally free from her now. Everybody and everybody else was finally feeling better at last now except Haruhi who had taken it very badly, hard and the hardest. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu all because she was too busy having too many and many other angry thoughts about her former slaves. When she came the next day, one of the servants said. "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi just angrily yelled with pure rage. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY NOR NOBODY ELSE GIVES ME ORDERS! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals alongside all the other Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be controlling your temper more, Miss Suzumiya. You should be more respectful, more polite and nicer to the others too, young lady! That's not very polite to raise your voice either!" Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust before she stomped and stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fishes from the water, placed them on a large tray as she violently banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu as loud as possible violently. She glared at him with a entirely, purely disgusted, hateful, dirty, cold, stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She shouted at him with pure disgust and stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was still heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face still entirely pure beat red, her clenched hands tightly balled up in fists, her teeth were tightly gnashed together with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "WELL ORDINARY, NORMAL REALITY SUCKS ANYWAY!" Haruhi angrily shouted at the top of her lungs with pure rage and hatred as she begun to turn away to stomp and storm from the room as she begun storming and stomping down the hallway. Everybody and everybody else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stomp and storm down the hallway. Haruhi rudely ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. Then she finally made it to her room at last so she violently slammed the door open, stomped and stormed in and violently slammed the door with a huge, entirely, purely, very loud bang and shut and entirely so much force that it echoed throughout the halls. Everybody and everybody else looked at each other in confusion. Haruhi, in her growing a lot, much way, far more pure anger than ever so far, wanted to get revenge on any of her former slaves and any of her other former slaves, especially Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki for their disagreement with her.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
The next day, Haruhi woke up in her room with her face and head aching from all of the smashing, punching and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were few bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at North High School and caused her to grow angry at all of them, especially the four of them, especially her former slaves, Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki who just broke, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her all because they were fed up with her tyrannical behavior so they want nothing nor nothing else to do with her anymore so she felt whole huge entire depressed rage burning and blood boiling up inside of her. "Here, here, Suzumiya. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Suzumiya." It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Haruhi said nothing, but continued to glare at her head and face in the mirror fuming about all of her former slaves and other former slaves with pure rage. "Suzumiya ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Haruhi just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi screamed. "But Haruhi, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GET THIS OUT OF HERE!" Haruhi motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Haruhi onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi angrily knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Suzumiya." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents are unimpressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi interrupted as she yelled. "Your parents asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "STUPID SERVANTS!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out again. Haruhi refused to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. The S.O.S. Brigade Club already disbanded all because of Haruhi's constant tyrannical, insufferable behavior so Kyon and Mikuru alongside Yuki and Itsuki were all finally fed up with her controlling, insufferable, tyrannical demands so they all ended their friendship with her for all eternity so they all broke, cut and severed all the ties and all the other ties with her for good. All of her former slaves and all of her other former slaves finally stood up to her at last just to tell her off to teach her lessons until she finally learned her lessons at last. Everybody and everybody else really hates her now with passions all because of her constant insufferable negativities. They all burned all of Mikuru's customs, delete all the and all the other pictures of Mikuru, hack their computer, break their computer, steal their computer back, altered the S.O.S. Brigade, delete all Mikuru posts and any articles, act super normal during meetings just to teach her a lesson, they all ignored her, say "Kyon, you're mine now!" the proceed to to pounce on him and kiss him, bring Asakura back and set her on Kyon, steal all of their cameras, Burn all the and all the other S.O.S. Brigade flyers. They all left the wretched club for good without any nor any other gratitude nor goodbye. Nobody nor nobody else could care less anymore at all. North High School is finally back to normal. Nobody nor nobody else ever even misses her at all. Haruhi always has lots of serious rage issues. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu all because she was too busy having too many and many other angry thoughts about all of her former slaves and all of her former slaves. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi angrily yelled with pure rage. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY GIVES ME ORDERS, I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT, BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, Miss Suzumiya. You should be more respectful, more polite and nicer to the others too, young lady! Everybody and everybody else is having hard times getting along with you because of your aggressiveness!" Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust and stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glowered at him with a dirty, cold, stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, UGLY WHALE!" She shouted at him in pure disgust and stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face still entirely beat red, her hands tightly balled up in fists and her teeth was gnashed with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "WELL ORDINARY REALITY SUCKS ANYWAY!" Haruhi shouted as she begun to turn away from the room and begun storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stomp and storm down the hallway. Haruhi ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion. The front door opened violently and was slammed with a loud SHUT and BANG. A very pissed off Haruhi stomped up into her room not even saying anything nor anything else. Haruhi, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on any of her former slaves and any of her other former slaves, especially Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki for their disagreement with her.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
"You don't get me!" Haruhi shouted at her mother. "Don't you walk away from your mother, young lady," her father said in a tone that usually stopped her in her tracks, but not this time. "Watch me," Haruhi yelled, slamming the door hard enough to declare to the entire neighborhood that she left.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Haruhi Suzumiya was especially in a really bad and miserable mood, she made everybody and everybody else around her just as miserable and unhappy as she still was. She woke up early, feeling crummy. When her mother made her pancakes for breakfast she "harrumphed" and pushed the plate away, saying that she wasn't very hungry. Mrs. Suzumiya saw that Haruhi was in one of her baddest, worst moods and sighed. "Honey, do you want anything to drink-"
"Go away." Haruhi growled with pure rage, hatred and disgust. Mrs. Suzumiya frowned. "Now young lady, don't talk back to me like that. Just because life is not always easy-"
"You're not the boss of me!" Haruhi yelled, jumping down from her chair, stomping and storming off, still gnashing her teeth with pure rage. Mrs. Suzumiya sighed and sat down in the chair. She sipped her coffee, wishing that she could say something, ANYTHING that would teach Haruhi how to behave better. Haruhi stomped and stormed to her room, got dressed in record speed, and then snuck out of her house from the tree that grew near her window, not wanting to see her mother's face again. She carefully made her way down from the tree, doll in her pocket. She finally climbed down, stomped and stormed across the grass, around the house and down the street.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
The next day, Haruhi woke up in her room with her face and head aching from all of the smashing, punching and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were few bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident at North High School and caused her to grow angry at all of them, especially the four of them, especially her former slaves, Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki who just broke, cut and sever all the ties and all the other ties with her all because they were fed up with her tyrannical behavior so they want nothing nor nothing else to do with her anymore so she felt whole huge entire depressed rage burning and blood boiling up inside of her. "Here, here, Miss Suzumiya. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Miss Suzumiya." It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Haruhi said nothing, but continued to glower at her head and face in the mirror fuming about all of her former slaves and other former slaves with pure rage. "Miss Suzumiya ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal but Haruhi just finally exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi screamed. "But Haruhi, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GET THIS OUT OF HERE!" Haruhi motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Haruhi onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi angrily knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Miss Suzumiya." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your parents aren't impressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi interrupted as she yelled. "Your parents have asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "STUPID SERVANTS!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out again. Haruhi refused to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. The S.O.S. Brigade Club already disbanded all because of Haruhi's constant tyrannical, insufferable behavior so Kyon and Mikuru alongside Yuki and Itsuki were all finally fed up with her controlling, insufferable, tyrannical demands so they all ended their friendship with her for all eternity so they all broke, cut and severed all the ties and all the other ties with her for good. All of her former slaves and all of her other former slaves finally stood up to her at last just to tell her off to teach her a lesson until she finally learned her lesson at last. Everybody and everybody else really hates her now with passions all because of her constant insufferable negativities. They all burned all of Mikuru's customs, delete all the and all the other pictures of Mikuru, hack their computer, break their computer, steal their computer back, altered the S.O.S. Brigade, delete all Mikuru posts and any articles, act super normal during meetings just to teach her a lesson, they all ignored her, say "Kyon, you're mine now!" the proceed to to pounce on him and kiss him, bring Asakura back and set her on Kyon, steal all of their cameras, Burn all the and all the other S.O.S. Brigade flyers. They all left the wretched club for good without any nor any other gratitude nor goodbye. Nobody nor nobody else could care less anymore at all. Nobody nor nobody else misses her at all. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu all because she was too busy having too many and many other angry thoughts about her former slaves. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi angrily yelled with pure rage. "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY GIVES ME ORDERS, I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT, BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, Miss Suzumiya. You should be more respectful, more polite and nicer to the others too, young lady!" Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust and stormed to prepare the meal. She caught large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glowered at him with a dirty, cold, stuck-up look as she impatiently yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, AND UGLY WHALE!" She shouted at him in pure disgust and stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face entirely beat red and her hands balled up in fists. "WELL REALITY SUCKS ANYWAY!" Haruhi shouted as she begun to turn away from the room and begun storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stomp and storm down the hallway. Haruhi ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion. Haruhi, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on any of her former slaves and any of her other former slaves, especially Kyon and Mikuru and even Yuki and Itsuki for their disagreement with her.
Haruhi haters chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
As Kyon's morning went on, it all ran relatively smoothly, that was until during his fourth period, just before lunch, when the principal's secretary came into the classroom. "I'm sorry to disturb your lesson, ma'am, but I just need to steal Kyon from you for the rest of the lesson!" said the female secretary. "The principal wants to see him!" As the secretary said that, everyone turned to Kyon. And the poor boy, who put his things away and left the class, his head down and eyes hidden behind his hair. The two walked in silence to the principal's office, but it wasn't uncomfortable just a little awkward. As they entered the waiting room to the principal's office, Kyon could hear shouting from behind the door with the principal's office printed on it. The secretary smiled sheepishly "Excuse the noise, the principal is having a few problems with a certain student. I'll just notify him that you're here!" Kyon sat down on one of the plastic chairs as the secretary knocked on the principal's door. As she did, the shouting stopped. The boy heard the female secretary mumble a few words to the man in the main office and close the door again. "He'll be ready for you as soon as soon as he is done with the other student!" said the female secretary as she went to sit back at her desk. During five agonizing minutes, Kyon waited as the shouting continued in the office across the room. The suddenly the door slammed and burst open, and a very rabid, angry Haruhi stormed and stomped out. "FINE!" she shouted at the top of her lungs with pure rage. "I'LL DO YOUR STUPID CATCH UP SESSIONS! IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING NOR ANYTHING ELSE, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'LL KEEP SKIPPING ALL THE LESSONS AND ALL THE OTHER LESSONS, ESPECIALLY SCIENCE LESSONS!" Behind her appeared was the principal strictly scolded her. "Miss Suzumiya, you do not raise your voice like that! Your behavior was unacceptable! You do nothing nor nothing else but caused trouble constantly just to get everything and everything else you really want all the time and all the other time. That's not how life works. Life is not all about desires and you know that, right? Life is more than just getting your own way all the time and all the other time! You're in high school now!" Haruhi glared, growled as she gnashed her teeth with pure rage as she rudely stuck her tongue at him with pure disgust. The principal continued lecturing her for her bad behavior. "And you should learn to control your temper more starting right now, because you know what happens if you break the school rules and the law, you will face the bad consequences! You will get detention after school, Miss Suzumiya! You will get kicked out of school. You will be expelled. I'm serious! You need to start taking responsibility for your wrongdoings, young lady! You need be more mature and responsible!" At this Kyon saw the rabid look on Haruhi's face, but only for a second, her façade then came back up. Haruhi screamed with pure rage and stomped and stormed out, without looking at Kyon. As if on cue, Haruhi's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerge from outside with her face entirely pure beat red and her hands were clenched and balled up in fists. "Well ordinary, normal reality sucks anyway!" Haruhi shouted at the top of her lungs with pure rage as she began to storm and stomp away from the room as she began storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stop what they were doing as they watched Haruhi stomp and storm down the hallway in a huff. Haruhi rudely ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion.
Fast chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Ah this is an interesting story and I hope you continue soon
Troglodytarum chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Chapter 8: The way nagato said "entertain me."

I was done.

I had a very good laugh. Well done sir/mam. Well done...
Troglodytarum chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Intresting... I like this much better indeed. However I realize now In the original story kyon seemed... OOC. This kyon is OOC as well but along diffrent lines that don't really matter, nor do I care for. But the Uru in this story is diffrent, way diffrent. Or is it that now the charecters were always like this but the detail allows me to see the "deeper" parts of their personality's. like I said I'll continue to read and I like it as well.
Troglodytarum chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Although this story is 100x better and the detail is astounding. (The best analogy I can come up with is playing 8-bit Mario for a year strait on an old TV then playing BF3 all of a sudden on a high definition TV.) however I am disappointed it is just a rewrite. But as long as you FINISH it this time around ill be glad to follow it. And I like the little changes as well. Keep it up. And good luck.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh you did continue it... I feel stupid now.

That big ass review from before... Just pretend it dosent exist. TY
Shioran Toushin chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
it is an instersting stoy, and as i view it Haruhi just sent Kyon into a VN/eroge-like veriosn of the universe, hanving said that, my inner fanboy must scream: HAREM ROUTE IS THE ONLY ROUTE!
ok, i needed to say that, lol.