Reviews for Gods Among Us
kyoshi7111 chapter 25 . 9/24
Great story.
Joy is overrated chapter 3 . 9/23
yay once again they become someone elses bitch, great story. the end
Joy is overrated chapter 2 . 9/23
why is harry so stupid in this story? you have him constantly asking dumb questions like he didnt just lead the fight in a war. No life support "is that bad?" yep real genius character you got going here
Joy is overrated chapter 2 . 9/23
wow, just volunteering info right after being assaulted and freeing yourself? i call b*llsh*t.
Enterprize 1304a chapter 1 . 9/22
Please get harry a battlestar even if he has to build one from the first war or a valkyrie.?
Hawkin's Chance chapter 23 . 9/12
I absolutely love the exploratory dialogue that certain characters have when they are trying to solve a problem that the reader already knows. It really gets me into the mindset of the story and what the characters themselves are thinking when faced with a new situation. :D
Virodeil chapter 25 . 9/10
Oooh. You're stopping at a very interesting point. I look forward to seeing what Harry and co will find and how they will deal with the Goa'uld.

I admit, at first I was going to discontinue reading this fic. I guess the rocky start that you had the duo experience was believable enough to draw me in and make me super irritated with the Colonials. Plus, I got no experience at all with Battlestar Galactica as a fandom - canon and fanfiction alike. But I was enticed to keep to my course by the Stargate notice you tagged in the summary... I admit, I skipped over the more technical and military details, as I have no interest in such, and paid more attention to how Harry and Hermione dealt with the Stargate verse. Their friendship with Rebecca and Daniel was one of the highest points in the story that made me go on, too.

I was interested to find that, although I had never seen this fic before, our paths about the British wizarding world turned out to be pretty similar to each other. But then again, logically speaking, such a deep and sensitive prejudice which has run for so long as the blood-based one there can't be eradicated so soon and so quickly... with the community so 'rustic' at that...

Thank you for writing and continuing this story! 8 years writing it... You've got an admirable dedication to this story. Thank you!

Rey
Tonyorobsky chapter 20 . 9/6
I love the story, but something that kept irritating was the lack of enchanting and warding.

Come on, Hermione and Harry should know the importance of warding since the war, and have added enchanting for their jobs, where the skills of a curse-breaker could be needed.

They didn’t propose to ward critical areas against attackers and saboteurs. They didn’t wear enchanted clothing with defensive and protective charms. They didn’t have any other weapons than their wands, no enchanted weaponery. No enchanted tools.

It’s absolutely frustrating!
kenbre chapter 25 . 8/11
Really great chapter can't wait for the next
flint02 chapter 16 . 8/3
It's nice that you waited relative long to start the 2. corssover. So the charakters and us readers had time to learn about your world. I also liked that most of the magic is used for helping people and not comabt. It is logical and you are writing it so. I like it.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 11 . 7/27
You might want to mention, Stargate SG1, in the credits of the story, as you're using references to SG1, in this Story.

IEAtlantis, the Ancients, and other references.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 10 . 7/26
There's a Baltar in this chapter, the one helping the cylons ?
monbade chapter 25 . 7/14
what about the ships left behind. did they go back 4 them?
damm that cliffie... is this gonna be the last chapter tho? i hope not
S67 chapter 25 . 6/16
Thanks for the update. I've been following your story for about three years and was never once disappointed. BSGXSG is actually my favorite of late, but I can't say no to decent HP fic. The way you are weaving the worlds together is entertaining as h3ll.

BTW, don't worry about any grammer/spelling issues. All that is easily overlooked in a story as good as this one. {;-D