Reviews for Gods Among Us
kyoshi711 chapter 22 . 9/11
Good story but I wish the author would have Harry and Hermione using their magic more.
please write more
Lextribe chapter 22 . 8/23
Found this story this morning and I'm hooked on it, please update soon
arewin chapter 22 . 8/22
Can’t wait for more, looks like it could be very interesting now that they are back in Avalon. Update soon
RhysThornbery chapter 22 . 8/11
I hope you update again soon, this story is very interesting.

-Rhys
Fanreader chapter 22 . 8/4
More updates
LordMentat chapter 22 . 7/12
That cliff hanger! Noooooooooooooo...
Literally clapping my hands and glee at reading this. I found this fic a while ago, but lost it when I could not remember the name. So happy to find it again and see that it also updated! Not to mention combining some of my favorite fandoms like Stargate and seeing the last chapter has the appearance of SG-1! I do not usually comment but I wanted to say how happy I am that you have continued this fic and that it is doing so well. Thank you!
Jarvey chapter 22 . 7/4
Damn ran out of chapters right when SG1 shows up!
tanis19 chapter 22 . 7/3
I'm loving this story and i can't wait to read the next chapter. I really want to see the meeting between sg-1 and everyone else
MindForgedMan chapter 2 . 6/29
Eh, the way they rationalized telling Rebeka felt forced and quick.
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 6/28
Does this story have HP/HG shipped together? (hoping so)
Superjew94 chapter 22 . 6/21
just read through this entire story in the last 2 days feels like my eyes are bleeding out of their sockets but so worth it you have taken three of my favorite series that in all honestly shouldn't go together at all and created a masterpiece of unrivaled proportion
markuop chapter 22 . 6/18
Jack is going to have a doosy of a call back to the SGC once they find Harry and company. First the declaration of first contact, then the call to POTUS to call both the British PM and the Queen to mention "Merlin Red" and if the British are not into "Blue Book or the SG program" yet the disclosure of it. Finally the Goblins and the MofM to report their saviors are safe and no longer missing.

Then they can get to the issue of Atlantis and the Colonial fleet, with Jack calling for "Big Honking Space Guns." Oh the Cliffhanger. Great chapter hope to read more soon.
jc chapter 22 . 6/4