Reviews for Gods Among Us
Hadeen chapter 26 . 1/13
Great story.

Thanks for the chapter.
kyoshi chapter 26 . 12/22/2023
Wonderful story, really enjoyed it.
LoveSpock chapter 26 . 12/19/2023
Love this.
Crag1991 chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
How long has is been since the battle of Caprica?
everpresent chapter 26 . 11/26/2023
Just letting you know that I am enjoying and appreciating this work.

I’ve read HP-BSG works, and HP-SG works, but never have I seen a three-way crossover. You made it flow well and seems to work! Looking forward to seeing the story unfold
Kingdark chapter 26 . 9/15/2023
Hi,
I just read through your story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only criticism I have, is that the name should come first and then the action. ergo 'Hermione asked,' and not 'asked Hermione'

You make that mistake throughout your entire story and even though it's only a small mistake, you can't correct it, if nobody tells you about it in the first place.

It's been approximately half a year since your last update, so I hope everything is okay with you and you just lost interest. Having said that, maybe getting another review is enough to re-ignite your interest?

Very well done!

Kingdark
BioHazard82 chapter 26 . 8/15/2023
Great story so far. Please update soon!
kirosyamcha chapter 12 . 8/4/2023
Isn’t the 13th tribe the final 5 though? Wasn’t their world a nuclear wasteland? Honestly can’t remember.
zha'aiacole chapter 26 . 7/21/2023
I really love this story! You have written it in a very believable and interesting way. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Fyr RedNight chapter 26 . 7/5/2023
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this fantastic story.

At first I was intrigued by a Harry Potter X Battlestar Galactica crossover, it was a welcomed surprise to see how well you managed to mesh both universes, then it got even better with the inclusion of Stargate elements.

Your take on the characters is very well thought out and the plot is immensely captivating!

I look forward to see what'll happen in the next following chapters!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2023
c eat pour quant la suite
J.K Holdenwood chapter 26 . 5/15/2023
Clearly enjoying this update :) going to see if there is a buildup to big space battle's or just up and close to the wurms.
PendragonPrime chapter 4 . 5/11/2023
Hermione is seriously starting to irritate the hell out of me! She needs to shut her mouth when dealing with people she knows nothing about, and let Harry, who has much better instincts than she does, deal with the idiot Colonials. If I were the Colonials, I'd definitely see her as the weak link she is. Please tell me she isn't an idiot throughout the entire story?!
Sargon Dorsai chapter 26 . 4/28/2023
I'm really enjoying this story. I recently discovered it and read all the way through. I like how you're evolving Harry and Hermione as people and a couple. Thank you for sharing this and I look forward to reading more.
MalSer chapter 26 . 4/28/2023
Loving this story. Thanks!
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »