Reviews for Gods Among Us
ggf1 chapter 25 . 10/25
ReRe...read one of my favorates.
Thanks
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 10/14
I've really loved this story and am rereading it for at least the third time and the latest was your 2020 update. Looking forward to an update, if you feel the urge to, but its ok if not. I just want you to know that I have enjoyed it. _
WindbornesWord chapter 25 . 10/2
Just binged this. It was a fun read. I hope you eventually finish it!
Dauntes chapter 25 . 7/27
This is a really fun story, definitely went in directions I didn't expect. Thanks for writing it. :)
SebbeSWE chapter 25 . 7/27
Hi!

just wanted to say that i absolutley love the story! one of my all time favorite "Harry in Space" fics!
Dauntes chapter 4 . 7/25
So many annoyances. The idea given your Cylon 7 wouldn't out Cylon 1 Cavil, Not just annoying but a pathetic oversight. The whole obnoxious posturing with Harry, I kind of get it story-wise, but still obnoxious. Overall, I recall enjoying the story. Thanks. The concept is wonderful. :)
ChaosOmega98 chapter 25 . 7/18
Is this finished
JimSilver chapter 25 . 6/25
Great fun!
Generalmayhem02 chapter 25 . 6/16
This story is excellent, it made me laugh, it made sad, it made me happy and in places it made me angry, all do to excellent writing and a captivating story that draws the reader in, all in all it's excellent. My only disappointment is that there isn't more of it, please update at your earliest convenience, I look forward to reading more of this fantastic story.
LoveSpock chapter 25 . 6/10
I've enjoyed this storyline.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/23
Very interesting start. The ship did its best.
Guciec chapter 25 . 5/20
Skimmed through chapters 14-25, because IMO author overdid it with too many story threads. Too little sci-fi stuff too and to much people talking about stupid things instead of fighting and building.
Guciec chapter 13 . 5/19
Well, it is a xover with Stargate SG-1 since chapter 13. Somewhat, distantly.
Crys chapter 25 . 3/29
Still a fun story. Hope it continues.
ggf1 chapter 25 . 3/12
ust rerere...read. Still a great story.
still not donesigh