Reviews for Gods Among Us
PegasusShadow chapter 19 . 2/25
Please update soon, I really enjoy this story so much
jbfritz chapter 19 . 2/12
Great start! Please post more soon!
Rihanna Sedai Brown Ajah chapter 19 . 2/1
Bringing in Stargate was a step too much. You have ruined this story for me, personally.

You had a very nice Harry Potter and BSG mix. So then you had to bend major BSG characters to make them fit, and they do not flow or make any sense. They suck.

Anyways, not going to read any more of this.
westgatefrank4034 chapter 19 . 1/28
Dumm dummm duuuuummmmm. Its a cliffie. I hope you get a chance to update real soon. This story is great. I love the way you have captured the characters and then develop them to how they would react to the changes you make them face.
Watcher123 chapter 19 . 1/21
This was a great chapter. I love how you have managed to blend Harry Potter Battlestar Galactica and Stargate into one story so seamlessly. Now that the colonials are not facing imminent death or starvation it makes sense that the politicians of the Quorum would start to flex their muscles. During the crises they are happy for others to fight and possibly die to save them but now that the crises has abated if not passed they will want to regain control. While Adama means well I can't help but think he made a mistake promoting Lee to Commander. Unless I'm mistaken in the colonial military a Commander usually commands a major warship. How long before the Quorum thinks that the colonial government should if it does not already control/command Atlantis and never mind that they can't operate it? If that happens how long before the side of Harry that was prepared to tell Adama to go to hell resurfaces only this time it won't be tha Admiral but a bunch of self important politicians. It might have been better from an optics point of view to have major or colonial Lee Adama heading the colonial contingent on Atlantis

Then again if they all got along it would be a dull story. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next update
Desultorynights chapter 19 . 1/11
I binged on this. Looks great so far
Lycan01 chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Great chapter.
Lizzy chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
First off I would like to say I am in love with this story.
Seriously.
You are crossing over some of my favorite sci fi series with a twist of magic.

Thank you for the great read and I will be stal...erm booking marking your story for future updates.

J
PascalDragon chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Quite interesting story you have here though I have to admit that the inclusion of Stargate had me surprised despite it being mentioned in the summary. Not a bad surprised however considering that I really like to read SG/BSG crossovers. With you tweaking the SG timeline that of course begs the question how far along the SGC really is.
Hermione and Harry's arrival definitely caused quite a stir in the timeline and the inclusion of characters from Caprica - which I haven't seen yet - was definitely unexpected.
And while it might not be nice I think it's good that you're still showing conflict among the Colonials regarding the Cylons, Atlantis and what not.
Now of course the question is what Alteran ship that is. Probably not the Orion, she's powered down planet side. Maybe the ship with the virtual reality running? The Trias would be a bad sign, considering that those Lanteans took over the city in SGA... then again Aressa might interfere there. Worst case would be Asurans. :/
twztdwildcat chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
This story just never fails to amaze me! I love love love it! Zarek is going to be a pain in the ass still I bet. Curious about the new ship she just detected! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do next! You're amazing!
twztdwildcat chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Eeee! So excited that they've met up with Atlantis! Zarek is an ass, he needs to be airlocked!
twztdwildcat chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
I'm getting caught up on the last few chapters. So excited! I was wondering if Harry would realize he'd been back on earth! Lol! Can't wait to read the next two chapters now!
D72 chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Oh crap, is it those jerkwad thief alterans?

Tigh becomes statesman instead of drunk pirate, Ellen shows up to put an end to that shit.
He's had two of the best jokes in the story, and he's probably wanted to use that incoming cylons joke for years!

I really do miss the down moments where bill and saul just hang out.

Maybe the a-holes in the fleet can get stationed on the Demetrius poop ship or the astral queen. People who aren't jerks: lovely suites in alteran hotels!

And of course, the furling ship sits forgotten in the triton repair bay, weeping.
D72 chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
How much would it suck if Lantea was New Caprica? They all lived in tents...
D72 chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
Well now, that was interesting.