Reviews for Gods Among Us
LordMentat chapter 22 . 7/12
That cliff hanger! Noooooooooooooo...
Literally clapping my hands and glee at reading this. I found this fic a while ago, but lost it when I could not remember the name. So happy to find it again and see that it also updated! Not to mention combining some of my favorite fandoms like Stargate and seeing the last chapter has the appearance of SG-1! I do not usually comment but I wanted to say how happy I am that you have continued this fic and that it is doing so well. Thank you!
Jarvey chapter 22 . 7/4
Damn ran out of chapters right when SG1 shows up!
tanis19 chapter 22 . 7/3
I'm loving this story and i can't wait to read the next chapter. I really want to see the meeting between sg-1 and everyone else
MindForgedMan chapter 2 . 6/29
Eh, the way they rationalized telling Rebeka felt forced and quick.
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 6/28
Does this story have HP/HG shipped together? (hoping so)
Superjew94 chapter 22 . 6/21
just read through this entire story in the last 2 days feels like my eyes are bleeding out of their sockets but so worth it you have taken three of my favorite series that in all honestly shouldn't go together at all and created a masterpiece of unrivaled proportion
marksteelejr1 chapter 22 . 6/18
Jack is going to have a doosy of a call back to the SGC once they find Harry and company. First the declaration of first contact, then the call to POTUS to call both the British PM and the Queen to mention "Merlin Red" and if the British are not into "Blue Book or the SG program" yet the disclosure of it. Finally the Goblins and the MofM to report their saviors are safe and no longer missing.

Then they can get to the issue of Atlantis and the Colonial fleet, with Jack calling for "Big Honking Space Guns." Oh the Cliffhanger. Great chapter hope to read more soon.
jc chapter 22 . 6/4
excellent sgc intro
hmaxmarius chapter 22 . 6/2
NOooo! Don't stop here! NOOOOooooo! :)

Hey, wasn't there a British SG team? I thought I remembered an episode with one? :)
Kris chapter 22 . 5/30
*rubs hands gleefully* Developments are afoot!
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 5/29
Why doesn't Harry just use the Imperius Curse on the Cylons and MAKE them tell all they know?
Goundry chapter 22 . 5/25
lol you can have so much fun with the first paragraph of the next chapter.

"welcome, I'm jack o neil of earth we come in peace."

"Hi I'm harry potter of England, we came in a space ship"
LoveSpock chapter 22 . 5/24
Yeah! SG1 is about to meet Team Mercury! This is a wonderful storyline. I like it much better than the original BSG2003 series.

Looking forward to more!

:-)

SSSra chapter 22 . 5/22
great story i like how its going so far, and i hope to another chapter posted when you have the time to type one up