Reviews for Gods Among Us
pudentane chapter 23 . 9/15
Great story! More please. Thank you for sharing your talent.
kyoshi711 chapter 23 . 9/8
What a truly fantastic story. Can't wait for another chapter.
Melikalilly chapter 23 . 9/6
I love this story so much
Renzo7 chapter 23 . 7/24
What an awesome story! I've greatly enjoyed it, and I hope you haven't abandoned it.

Thank you for such an entertaining work of art.
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 6/3
I will definitely keep an eye out for updates.
Dr Stranger chapter 23 . 5/7
Great story; thanks for sharing it with us. And of course, more please!
jackster242 chapter 23 . 4/28
You can't do this to me. I need an update. I've read this amazing story around 10 times because it is amazing. You can't just leave off now!
Specky Clarke chapter 23 . 4/15
I love this story, it is absolutely riveting. It is quite complex but the Author has excellent skill in keeping it all understandable and easily followed. The crossovers of three major science fiction works has been done with great skill.
Voldfield chapter 23 . 3/26
La suite please
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 23 . 3/24
i really like this. continue the good work.
ladybadwolf09 chapter 23 . 3/23
Please please pleaaaaaassse update this story!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 23 . 3/22
Huh. Well, that brings everyone back into contact with Earth.

Would assistants include people like Neville in addition to Aressa?

Neville meets the Nox. Now that is a meeting to enjoy.

Fun story. Hope it continues.
Azrael chapter 23 . 3/8
Exceptional, can't wait for more.
Even if i know that, judging by previous trends, updates will be few and far between.
pcfreak30 chapter 23 . 2/26
OMG, I don't comment often nor do I read un-finished stories but this is the best cross-over ever and the one that fills in all gaps regarding magic/muggle/alien history and folklore. Seeing how all 4 societies/cultures interact is going to be a blast. I also sort of wonder how the goblins would react to find out they are aliens?

The mystery is going to flip when they hear it! Wonder what the Malfoys will thing :joy:

PLEASE update this soon. Would hate to see this get abandoned :P
im1 chapter 23 . 2/22
Holy! this is an amazing story and I am going to follow it hoping that you continue it.