Reviews for Gods Among Us
Melikalilly chapter 21 . 1/5
I love this story
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2017
Really Looking forward to the next chapter
Thornado chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
It's adorable how the BSG peeps think their battlestars are a match for Atlantis. Like, one drone could destroy Galactica. Heck, 50 drones would probably be enough to take down the whole fleet, and none of their nukes would even put a single scratch on Atlantis. It withstood relentless assault from Wraith and Replicator technologies, the latter for years even, plus there was that Replicator death star beam that was held off by a depleted zpm, and it makes me laugh to think of pitting the battlestars with their handful of nukes against 8 fully functional zpms lol.

But what can you do, the colonials are always prioritizing their pride and space drama over practicality. You really have them pegged.
Thornado chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
Typical Colonials, grabbing for power instead of being thankful they're even going to be allowed to live on Atlantis. They should just leave the dissenters their own ships to survive on their own like they did the Pegasus and save them all the drama.
Thornado chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
yassssssss omg all three crossovers are now interconnected and I'm so excited at the new adventures that await them. I hope Harry and Hermione stay. Maybe they could resupply for a bit on Earth and then hop back to Atlantis. Aaaaaaah!
Thornado chapter 15 . 12/14/2017
ngl, I'm imagining all sorts of things the Colonials and Cylons could do if they do find Atlantis with Harry and Hermione. I'm hoping they'll have more adventures fighting the Wraith, et al.
Thornado chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
They should just make fake wands that they should surrender when the military people are posturing. Giving them their real wands is a recipe for disaster. Sure they could wandlessly summon them back, but they're basically twigs, easily broken in a moment's notice.
surviversp chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
Really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next update as time allows. Definitely like the pairing and the character interactions.
Thank you for the time & effort you've put into creating this story for us to enjoy.
s-david-m chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Just got caught up on this story. Great progression! The integration of BSG, HP and Stargate is fun. The ascended being certainly got a lot more explanation out than I had expected

Finally, a small mistake in this chapter, Hermione says 6 hours to fly to Avalon, and soon after someone else says 4 hours
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Maybe you haven't seen the Epilogue to BSG but the entire series is based 150,000 years before our time as the BattleStar Galatica landed on earth 150,000 years ago give or take a hundred years after creating peace with the cylons . apparantly you have either changed all that or the triton has been in some sort of time dilation with that fluke of a you aletered plot with no note to state it
Uzushiogakure chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
Finally we can get to saving the remaining Lanteans but seriously the colonials and their bullshit in really irritating. But at least now with more of their kind Harry, Hermione, and Aressa will be able put down any of the colonials attempts to try and take Atlantis for themselves.
Uzushiogakure chapter 20 . 9/26/2017
Allowing these damn moronic colonials to be able to use Lantean technology especially weapons technology would be a truly monumental disaster.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
Integration of the whole Cylon mythos was nicely done.
Shepard131 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
please update soon. I only had one small problem with your story so far. the wraith don't have beaming technology, atleast not the stuff that goes ship to ship. they have those capture beams but that's it. for boarding ships they have to use darts.
drucifer000 chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
This is a great story and you've done a phenomenal job at combining not two but three separate worlds, something I don't think I've seen done nearly as well before. Can't wait to see the conclusion!