Reviews for Raising a Cub: Legacy
ShamoneTigeyWigey chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'll admit it, I'll started crying when Eli said he missed going on hunting trips and when he said he wanted to know if they changed. I started crying at the end of Rasing A Cub, too. You put so much emotion into your stories, it's amazing. I don't know if you want to, but if you wrote another story of Diego and Eli meeting again, that'd be great. I love this! (:
Jake Voltaire chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hi! I've read a fic of yours for the first time. You are really good! hehe.

I'm envious. You can write a story *that* long in -just- eight hours.

Really, really, really great job! :D
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Great epilogue! It's been months since I've read Raising a Cub, yet you managed to write this in a way that reintroduced the old characters and build on them. Lots of great call-backs to the story, great moments with emotion like with Eli's new pup and all the characters reflecting on the effects of age and years gone by.

It was great to revisit all the characters and see how they were all doing. Crash and Eddie matured and found mates, Eli is a father (wow has he grown!), etc. My favorite bit was this,

["You're not getting fat. Trust me," Manny smiled reassuringly. "It's just your fur. Old age just makes you more… poofy."

"So you're saying I'm old?" Ellie drew back.

"Uh… old is good!" Manny blurted. He cursed the day language was invented in a way that almost anything a man would say would be offensive to a girl. "Old means… experienced."

"Oh stuff it you old lug," Ellie replied before crossing trunks with her husband.] LOL No matter how old he gets, Manny will always be clueless!

Beautifully written and touching epilogue!
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
YAY! By any chance could you make this a chapter story instead of a one-shot? Nah, just kidding. But it's just, FLUFFY!
Mad-Face Pro c.c chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is amazingly written. My eyes would have been teary in the end but it didn't... For some reason, the ending felt like a cliffhanger! And well, it needs more of this! Just imagine, Little Diego meeting old Diego. :D

-Mad-Face Pro c.c/Paolo

P.S. You gotta remember my name ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Sorry I couldn't log in. Something was wrong. Anyway, this was an AWESOME story! I would love to see Diego's plan carried out and them get to visit Eli. Although they all sound pretty old, and you have other things you're working on. But it would be pretty sweet!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
"Fruitbowl- err, I mean, Peaches!"

LOL
Tigey Wigey chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like the part where Ellie questions Manny about him saying that she's old, and then he replies with "Old is...experienced" just like he did in the movie.

Great one-shot, I could never type for eight hours straight o.O