Reviews for Much Ado About The Big Thing
Shawna chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Sam! LOL, can't wait to see how this continues... - I love a domesticated Maddie and David! Love the idea of Terri and Walter together too. Funny how M&D see that relationship differently. Thanks! On to the next...
Ro38 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
just reread whole story!I have read these scenes over & over way before it was published i am so glad i was there through the whole creation of this beautiful story! Im so happy you shared & asked for my help not that you really needed it!its been a whole year that you wrote your first story part 1 to this been a wonderful continuation of a story! each part just gets better & better!now we are here getting ready for M&D wedding!Its a dream come true!You know our characters so well!I love Agnes she so wonderful & boy she loves M&D so much shes really been their cheerleader from day 1.I love ALex&Virgina so much too!you write them so perfectly!And Virginia definitely was on David side from day too i think!

i loved the bedroom scene where M&D make love for 1st time since Davey was was so tender/loving full of the passion we know & love in D&M!

I also love how they still banter&fight w/each other,they are still the David & maddie we knew & loved before Davey was born& i wouldnt want them to change.I love David singing to Davey everynight! David would so do that!love how David is slowly winning Alex over too!i loved the "is you is or is you aint so much too! swoooning! THUD LOL And wow cliffhanger hehe You knwo how to leave thme hanging & the best is yet to come ,i knwo that! :)h
Goldilocks85 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Agree with the ladies, Sandra! It's a wonderful story with so many sweet, funny, beautiful, banter, exciting moments! Personally, my heart belongs to Alex in this story, he's a star! So YOU are, Sandra!
GentleReader chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well done, sandra!

Great use of music...especially Is You Is (by Tom Cat-perfect! :). You've got plenty of fun and fine banter, too. Happy to see Virginia and Alex on the scene as well!

Interested to see what's in store...
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love this story except that I have to wait for the next chapter! GRRRR And what in the world can Sam be up to? Don't tell me he's invited to the wedding? I see no mention of Annie when you mentioned Maddie's cousins lol lol. And you are so right Richard does remind me of a big floppy puppet toooo!
Partners-in-Crime Int chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hey Sandra - well you know that I love this but I just want to say again, for the record, that you write David/Alex so well! Also...I adore the way that you have our pair with child and about to be married but do not lose their edge in the slightest: the rows, the slamming doors - it was all there! The twist is so intriguing...
tiffanyadla chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
What an incredible job you have done at fixing what the writers of Moonlighting completely SCREWED UP! I love this! It's amazing. It's the way it should have actually been. Maddie and David completely in character, even though they are getting along (for the most part lol) and in love. *Take that stupid writers!*

This is SO Maddie. (And how every female in my family is also.):

'When you know they are right, and you just can't admit it – you know you should, but you just can't.'
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well, well, well...that was worth waiting for! WONDERFUL!

And of coarse you know Im going to say I cant wait for the next chapter!

Im so excited about this wedding. Love Virginia and Alex. Poor David...Alex is always so hard on our boy. :-) Good thing Virginia is there to back him up. LOVE HER!

And what a twist at the end...UGH. Sam. This should be very interesting.
Snappysara chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great story once again Sandra. No flies on David lol. So good to have Alex and Virginia with them and little Davey is adorable. Finally they are gradually moving towards the wedding day and I loved the fact that it wasn't predictable with the arrival of Sam. Haha. Can't wait for the next part...