Reviews for Yulie's Tales
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Nice job, really. I like it. So Yulie has a new better sword to use (can't WAIT to see how he uses the fireball aspect in battle too). I wish we could've seen more of his parents reactions to the treasure though. How did Phili and Koli use the Pegasi in battle though? I thought they only let their chosen Riders use them in battle and you stated the two stole them. I like how you had them in the chapter too. Now Yulie has his own team of heroes which he seems to be the leader of. I like how he slew the dragon, good job there.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Love the ending to this story. It got Yuli off the hook, and got him some honor and respect at the same time.
Rob of Eternal Fire chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
damn old friend that was an awesome chapter as always. i remember the old version of this story and i gotta say i like this version better. First you've expanded and refined the differences between the Thangiens, sercond you've showed in both word and deed just how much young Yulie has grown, and third you rolled it all up in one kick ass chapter.

keep up the good work my friend and i can't wait till you post the next chapter in the age of defiance. If only the creators of the Ronin Warriors could hire you to turn your saga into actual cannon. though i STILL say you should write up a 'timeline of chronology' for all the various chapters.

Let's Burn,

Rob of Eternal Fire
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Sounds like Yulie is turning into a fine young man. He has learned watching the Ronins, and was able to handle himself in the duel. And now, he has TWO partners: His Pegasi and Whisker. I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter in this series.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Well, Yulu has stated on the road to manhod. With him getting into battle on the home world of the Pegusi, and earning his own Dragon Pearl shows that he and his White Wind are starting on their own road t becomng heroes in their own right.

And White Blaze, a FATHER! Souds like a ew geneation of Guardian partner is coming onto the scene.
EdajaYasha chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yulie, Yulie, Yulie, Yulie!

I realize the minority I'm in, but the kid has potential. Yulie's adventures outside the Ronin's were always some of my favorite. Glad to see the new ones!