Reviews for Wedding Night Mishap
ytygr chapter 11 . 5/10
Should have use water balloons much more durable and yet still breakable!
Eumenida chapter 24 . 4/30
honestly ... can't have enough... it's AMAZING ... thank you ... plz update it as soon as possible ... can't wait ...
Eumenida chapter 21 . 4/30
amazing ... honestly i must congratulate you for your imagination and creativity... i don't know how all these staff comes to your mind but keep it up... don't stop writting stories ... your humor is unbelievebly ...(sorry for my english .. if there are any mistakes) ... can't wait to finish the story... ty
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
Oh god nooooo not on Yoruichi's bed! hahahaha
HelleBelle chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Oh um I don't know how to react to the whole Old man Yama and Korra pairing lol
Anynomous chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
This is not a flame. However, if it were I would request that you use it to toast marshmallows to make s'mores for poor Ichigo who has lost his arms to you. You shall have to feed it to him yourself though, as he has no hands.
GarionRiva chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I'm gonna stop here, I just find it boring. The whole choosing the king story was executed poorly. I don't if the story is completely Canon since its been a while I've read or watch Bleach. Nevertheless, the story just plummeted into snore town. I still don't get the part why Ichigo isn't included.
I still enjoy the first part. The relationship between the three is written well.
GarionRiva chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
The addition of Spanish is very annoying, it just giving me a massive headache. I think I remove the Spanish, this fic would be more popular. Watching it in anime doesn't bother me thAt much but it's a different case when you are reading it. Nevertheless, this is a good fic and the odd triad couple works amazingly. You do write some HOT threesome.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
The old man and Ulquiorra doin the nasty? I think I need some brain bleach!
But I did giggle.
Brammatic chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
it's very good i'm still laughing at the memory of some funny parts so well done XD
Brammatic chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
i like the story very much and even with ever having spanish i still understand it so good work keep it up
Backache chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
So in one of the classes i take we have to do alot of those thinking riddles. And I have to say that your was both brilliant and impresive. In its self and in the way you used it. I loved it!
And im liking this story more and more C:
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
YOU SO BAD... I LIKE IT!
Kidagirl8 chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
EH who is Ulquiorra's mate?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
Omg! Sooo freakin awesome. Feels like it's not enough though. Gotta have MORE!