Reviews for My Dearest Owner
Popilupa chapter 2 . 1/25
Poor Arty and Sugar, I was like that when I first joined the EPF, Man we're thoose Operations hard!
MauMeow1 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh, I was crying so hard inside by the time JaQ9 said Arty was gone. :'( The only reason I do Club Penguin anymore is how fun it is to take care of the puffles. Arty was such a good pet!
Walle N Eva chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Awwh so sad, and yet heartwarming that a puffle would be so loyal. :')
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Can I use SugarAnne16 for a CP fanfic?
swimmyfinnick1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I like black puffles :)
Nearing Midnight chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
OMG, I had a mental breakdown after reading the final chapter...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
review time. i agree very sad story. i almost cried on chptr 5 but i have a split personality. :-) i just have to say; that poor puffles soul will live on forever in the igloo and memory of the penguins. T_T ashes to ashes, life to death, this was the most loyal puffle ever to have been alive. T_T ( im crying now. (splits personality) i feel better now ) thanx fer lisnin!
Secrets in Pastel Lights chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I almost cried. I kinda liked Arty.
RedactedIdentity chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Okay, since I forgot to put this in the story, I'll say it here. In reply to Silvers45, JaQ was trying to assure himself that Arty was still alive, because Arty was in a really awful state, all dull matted fur and almost no signs of life left in him. And JaQ can't give Arty cookies because, if you remember, he's been deleted off Sugar's buddy list, so he can't get in. So sorry for making you feel sad (TAT) but at that time I felt kinda down in the pits, so my head came up with this little tragic-ish fic.

To Smiley: You cried? I'm glad I'm not alone! I also cried when I wrote the last chapter, oh gosh. The Latin is magnum opus, meaning masterpiece, it was something I saw out of a book years ago. As for the new story, it's Scythe of the Loveless (might change it to Heartless 0.0) Read the last bit of the epilogue, or check out my profile to read more about it before it comes out.

And thanks to all you wonderful readers, your reviews have fuelled me on, past the short time I thought MDO was getting a bit silly to the time I have finished this fanfic...V_V (it's rare for me to complete a fic, 'cause I mostly give up halfway)
Smiley chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Wow, you actually made an epilogue! Thanks! And in your next story, Scythe the Loveless, well, what's that mean? Scythe's looking for a soulmate? 333.

You know, I was really amazed at how SugarAnne changed. Everything's back to the way it was.

So... thanks, great story, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

P.S.: Yeah, I read it as Ja-CK 9
Smiley chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
OOPS I forgot to ask: What did you mean by "did I get the Latin right?" What Latin? I don't see no Latin. ? *.*
Smiley chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
NO. THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER.

Could you, uh, write an epilogue? I don't know, I'm just... insane, that's all. It's just so... sad. And REALLY sad at that. I actually cried. Grr WHY AM I SO EMOTIONAL? And why do I feel something's missing here? I mean, what happened to Scythe? And stupid dumb old Herbert? And where IS Arty? And yes, I understand he passed away (I refuse to use the term 'died') but where does he... rest, lie, whatever you call it, I simply won't use the word 'grave'.
ink and blue jays chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Unbelievable! You... you let him die? ...HOW COULD YOU? I was thinking Scythe or JaQ would come and help. And JaQ is SUCH an idiot. Sitting there shouting at Arty to keep awake won't help. Giving him a couple dozen cookies on the spot will. And just when Sugar finally remembered about him, too! Girl, I admit it, you've got talent, but I hate tragedies. Mostly 'cause tears always fill my eyes when I read them.

Oh, and yeah, update soon, but... take a break. I ain't forcing you.
JustWantedToSayHey chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
WHAT? HE'S DEAD? HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT? Heck, I was smiling until I JaQ said, "He is gone." Until then I assumed he was in a hospital or a recovery room or JaQ's igloo or something. But no, I don't blame you or Sugar or whatever. Instead, I shall hate on the true antagonist of this story: I HATE YOU FOREVER HERBERT!

P.S. Update. Soon. P. And. P.
JustWantedToSayHey chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Ah... so you edited it and cut it up. Nothing wrong with that, 'cept for the fact that you ended up REVEALING part of the story then TAKING IT OUT again(aka Scythe-still not included in the three chapters, hope you put it in soon). Dude, that's like saying something's real, and trying to hide it at the same time.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll include it in the next chapter(hey, mabye you're actually writing it now). Anyway, update soon[er]... oh and by that, I mean P&P, too.