Reviews for Booth's Diary
Very good
yenyen76 chapter 98 . 2/28
Just came across this story, and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it.
Babydoll9150 chapter 11 . 2/6
I am never going to have plastic surgery. Hell, I don't even want to get highlights in my hair. I like myself just the way I am.
Babydoll9150 chapter 10 . 2/5
It is one of my favorite things to watch around the holidays. The part where Ivy figures out Lionel was going to keep his promise to her gets me every time.
jameni chapter 98 . 10/30/2014
thank you for sharing your time and talent with us readers! I have really liked reading this story...thank you!
Ob1booboo2 chapter 73 . 8/6/2014
I've been reading these stories. I think they are awesome. You have captured everything perfectly in my opinion. Please continue
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 98 . 7/21/2014
I didn't think I would like this story but I ended up loving it a lot. I wish it continued on more. Great Job
randyzoopurple chapter 98 . 7/4/2014
Love
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 98 . 6/30/2014
You had a very strong POV for Booth that was consistent in every chapter, which was really fascinating. I really liked where you were coming from, or where I felt you were coming from. I got a lot out of this Diary story and I thank you for for writing it. All the things that make Booth and Brennan - trust, hope, love, faith - stems from the secure world they build for each other by finding it in themselves, for each other. Great job and thank you for this fun read!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 89 . 6/30/2014
spectral analysis of Booth's marinara . . . brilliant! LMAO These side notes by C & MV make this like a story within a story. The more I read this story the more I like it! I like the construction of it as much as the content!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 86 . 6/30/2014
There is a noticeable shift in Booth's perception and tilt to the events in these chapters. You can feel the shift in your writing . . .they are on the verge. Very cool!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 84 . 6/30/2014
I love how he loves her unrestrained joy and admired how hard she loves things she loves - that paragraph about how he wanted to join in with her but he just can't but appreciated and recognizes the joy and thrill it is to see her loving her thing - really good. And - I liked how you have them they are kind of dating, he thinks. They are just doing what they did before but now it is different, they are different. There is room for is to be what it could be. This was wonderfully expressed in this chapter. I really loved this chapter!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 83 . 6/30/2014
I was reading Partners which brought me to this fic. What a great chapter! My fav part you wrote: he thinks she loves him and he has to make sure he is ready. This is their last moment.
Sylvia Hill chapter 98 . 4/21/2014
Though lengthy, I really liked your story. This is the first time I have read it. In my opinion, I liked that the stories you addressed filled in some of the things that needed to be filled in. I know that that was your opinion but I liked that. I especially liked how you added the thoughts of Christine and Michael. This lent a human and family touch to the stories. Even though lots of kids do not know a lot of the history of their parents before they are born and even afterwards, it let these kids see that their parents didn't always have it easy. I believe that parents don't understand how important it is to their kids to know about their history, and kids don't understand how important it is to their parents that they (the kids) know a little bit about their parents history. When folks get as old as I am they begin to realize that someone needs to know about their history and ancestery. This is why it's important to take lots of pictures and tell your kids and grand kids about when you were a child. Thank you for writing this.
pasha54 chapter 98 . 4/12/2014
Thanks for the great story, and I'm sorry it was such a chore at the end. I got busy with other things and only read the 2nd half of it a few minutes ago. I get a lot of enjoyment from you writing. I especially liked Christine's comments!