Reviews for Harry Potter Shattered Prophecy
Interesting, would have liked to see harry grow up in thedas though, then again that could be screwed up too
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Interesting story. Sad about Hagrid. Love Leon though! :)
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Why are fanfics always hating on the Sorting Hat, when they were 10 years old did it offend there sensibilities. It's just a magic hat that can't do anything more then sing and maybe conk you on the head with a magic sword.
Count Valerian chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
That...certainly did not make sense. Why would the Old Gods fight amongst themselves?
Count Valerian chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
It could just be Morrigan's influence, but I do find it unusual that Harry/Urthemiel (the name of the Old God reborn as Morrigan's child) would find blood magic abhorrent, seeing as it was the Old Gods who taught the Tevinter Magi blood magic.
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
wow that was anti climactic. wizards suck LOL! but awesome story so far.
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I hope harry goes with luna she is awesome! Lol wonder how they will feel about his powers and wonder how they will feel when they figure out he is not lily and james real son.
doubledamn chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I like Tiamat. Not just your interpretation but all versions. She shows up a LOT in different religions. The Mother of Monsters, The Creator of Chaos, The Six Headed Beast & Mother of Dragons.

By the way, I applaud you for doing at least some research and using the Babylonian Mythos of Tiamat being the Goddess of the Salt Waters. Mating with the God of the Fresh (Pure) Waters to produce the younger Gods.

Well done.
doubledamn chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Obvious in hindsight, even for Gods.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
I LIKE Luna's mentality. And a Harry/Bellatrix where they're the same age is something I haven't seen before. Of course in this, one is an Old God and the other is de-possessed by a madness demon so I'm fairly sure I will NEVER see this again.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I wonder how the Hallows fit into this?

Great story so far, I didn't actually expect anything to show up except maybe a forum or two, but this... this is just brilliant. And also makes a certain amount of sense in both canons.
Pegueng chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Surprised? U kidding? Yes, surprised like mad...
Pegueng chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Dude.. Yer story is friggin hilarious. I cannot put it away, must go on, must read further... What's that, no clue? Well, perhaps that's why yet doing such a grejjt job of writing it for us... And please forget about my earlier remark on Gary Stu'ish. As an old god then naturally he would make an imprint... Keep up the good work. / Peg...
Pegueng chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Aye, I like it... Although it's on the verge of Marty (Gary?) Stu. Even so, interesting enough to read on.
Karmic Acumen chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Hogwarts would NEVER hire a Gilderoy Lockhart like that! :))