Reviews for Brotherly Bargains
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 6/7
Haha! Brilliant! I love it! This was awesome :)
Ann chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Yes, I could imagine this happening! You've got both of them spot on.
shejams chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lol! Definitely can believe that conversation. Lol
Love, love, love the Holmes boys.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Ahh, that makes so much sense.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Can you write a sequel when Sherlock actually does come around for Sunday lunch? That would be awesome!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HA! Can totally see this happening. Loved it :)
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love these sort of fics. Makes me wonder really how did Sherlock negotiate the 24 hours?
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The back and forth dynamic, hardly pausing for breath, was perfect, and I loved all the little details you managed to put in - just hints that make the reader wonder how much more there is to this strange relationship between brothers. I think my favourite line was the following:

"But you didn't have to explain to the rather suspicious police detective why a school was receiving an industrial quantity of bisected pig hearts and a variety of high-strength acids, all paid for and ordered in my name!"

That made me laugh out loud. Excellent job overall though.
amy1oM-InnitMarvelous chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is a great miss scene ficlet, one I am happy to find as I was very disappointed we didn't get to see this exchange between the Holmes brothers. You say this is your first Sherlock fic? Well I much say very well done - you've got Sherlock and Mycroft spot on!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great filler for a missing scene. I'm taking it as a personal canon. Thanks!
Basser chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Haha all I can think of is John overhearing Sherlock's half of the conversation and laughing his arse off when it gets to the Sunday brunch bit.
FromUnderMyRock chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Loved it so totally.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is probably one of the best humorous Sherlock fics that I've ever read! Made me laugh out loud and I could absolutely imagine both characters speaking these lines.

May I perhaps request a sequel in which we get to see this Sunday lunch? ( :

Thanks so much for sharing!

Cheers!
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hi! Like your Mycroft. I think you have him very similar to the Mycroft from canon TV. :) Well done. Not sure that Sherlock is as in character, but I love the idea of him resorting to bribes and being left with the one you gave him! Super!
Carla chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it! It's a shame that the call wasn't shown properly, switching between Sherlock and Mycroft, that'd been great! :-)