Reviews for Remember, Remember
Amazing story.
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Yay! They're meant for each other! :D I love their cute little family!
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww, warm fuzzy family feelings. :-) thanks
wsm021 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed this.
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i love the magic part at the end! good job!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
yahgbdahdb you make me cry, this is soooo good.

The angst just... oh my, but the love that's still there... the way you showed how much they meant to each other even despite all the obstacles just... wow. It's a perfect mix of pain and hope.

And the twins are the cutest things ever! :) Thanks for the fics.
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This amazing honestly! Must have taken you forever to write though. :) Thanks for taking time to.
Lucil chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That last part was fun XD
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Amazing! :) The perfect amount of angst, with a happy ending. Loved it! :)
amanda22508 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Persuasion has always been one of my favorite Austen stories and then putting it together with this great couple just made me fall in love completely!
Lea Redfire chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love the title and the theme. The flashbacks are marvellous and I'm so happy that somebody has finally portrayed Merlin As I see him: stronger than nearly anyone but only using it when provoked . I hate it when he's the girl in the relationship. It's called a homosexual relationship for a reason people!

Nice touch there at the end. I had to rub my eyes and read it twice when the line about Merlins magic came up.

Very nicely done, very gradual
Whiskey chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love that you threw the magic so casually in there. Great story!
Pippo99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! Excellent story and I love it sooooo much! It's really ANGST and i stayed up until 4:00 a.m. to finish reading it! The way they love and miss each other without telling out nearly torn me apart, and finally when they figure it out I was so relieved and excited that I couldn't fall asleep, however hard I tried. ;-)

BTW, I'm always wondering that how on earth can you make those sex scenes so hot and so lovely?
WinterNova444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved this story. It was heartwrenching and adorable, and very believable. Great work! :)
oztan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love it. I hope you doing one when the twin a bit older.