Reviews for The Boy in the Park
AmandaPandaOh chapter 1 . 4/20
This was an awesome fic! Thanks for writing it!
just yuki chapter 1 . 4/17
This is actually interesting, I like it..
MayaHikari chapter 1 . 4/16
hahahaha
GhostStudent chapter 1 . 1/12
Kyaaaa~!
That was soooo beautiful. Honestly I couldn't even imagined that you can crossover two different anime genre. But WOOOW, it really tugs my heart string there. I do like light heart felt story like this one. Hope you could do more story~~ยท~~!
bookiez chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
this is cookbooks cute XD I love natsume . thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
OMEGEEEEE
SO FREAKING CUTEEEER
THE FUDGRRRRRREEEE
Mutsumi Ayano chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This is a nice story! I don't know why I just found it. I especially love the interaction between the characters.
I noticed you wrote Natsume' name wrong. It should be Takashi, not Takahashi.
Anyway, it's a great read when you don't have anything to do :)
Keep up the good work
Rabbitonthemoon chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This story has such a gentle and warm feeling to it. A wonderfully kind sort of feeling. Plus, this is a crossover of my two top favourite anime! I like this story.
Orcux chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh, dear, sweet Giotto. That's about all I can say.

I never would've expected the feels I got from reading this amazing one-shot. It's a shame it's a one-shot, but hey, amazing things are amazing! You are wonderful for thinking of this. Here are some... pixel cookies for your hard work!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was a really good story. v
Paprika Dreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very nice. I was looking to see if there were any good Natsume crossovers, and I found one with one of my favorite series, Reborn! I'm glad to see people who like these stories as much as I do. You did a great job of combining the two series in a believable yet simple way. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
blackkyu chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ah, an awkward encounter. But fun nonetheless.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I hadn't got the chance to watch Natsume Yuujinchou yet but I know the basic premise.

Giotto winked. Ahahahaha!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cute :3
why was tsuna depicted like a really small kid? - like, kindergarten or primary small. hes not that short...