Reviews for The Boy in the Park
Dreamer's Secrets chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This story has such a gentle and warm feeling to it. A wonderfully kind sort of feeling. Plus, this is a crossover of my two top favourite anime! I like this story.
Orcux chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh, dear, sweet Giotto. That's about all I can say.

I never would've expected the feels I got from reading this amazing one-shot. It's a shame it's a one-shot, but hey, amazing things are amazing! You are wonderful for thinking of this. Here are some... pixel cookies for your hard work!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
mistyfoxmaid chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was a really good story. v
Paprika Dreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very nice. I was looking to see if there were any good Natsume crossovers, and I found one with one of my favorite series, Reborn! I'm glad to see people who like these stories as much as I do. You did a great job of combining the two series in a believable yet simple way. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
blackkyu chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ah, an awkward encounter. But fun nonetheless.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I hadn't got the chance to watch Natsume Yuujinchou yet but I know the basic premise.

Giotto winked. Ahahahaha!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cute :3
why was tsuna depicted like a really small kid? - like, kindergarten or primary small. hes not that short...
Nomurai chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Matoba? _ Okie dokies.

This was a cute crossover though. But yeah, when Natsume offered Tsuna candy I was so sure he would be all "Hie?! STRANGER DANGER!" Then again, I suppose he's too shy to do that?

Gotta love Nyanko-sensei! 3
shiroishadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
xD pff lol? Orz. That was so cuuuuteeee x3 I kinda wanna see more of this now OTL xd;;;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute I think you should make a sequel!•• doesn't this face remind you of reborn?
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Haha! This is unusual but lovable! At first i thought Tsuna was chibi but then yamamoto and Gokudera come and i realised it was probably aftre the future arc! Haha! :D
Soul of The World chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
SO GREAT! SO GREAT! SO GREAT! Please create a sequel! I'm begging you!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Haha, oh Tsuna...you really shouldn't accept gifts from strangers, even bishes might have hidden agendas. XD But I'm surprised Primo didn't talk to Natsume...ah, but i love the crossover, really. cool. x'3
Mockingjay Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I like this story.

I've never read Natsume Yuujinchou, so I didn't really understand what was going on at first, but after reading about it and reading this story the second time, I got it.

It was very sweet of Giotto to follow Tsuna around! Lol, Natsume thought he was a "foreign youkai". But really, what better things does a dead Vongola Primo have to do?

Anyway, great work.