Reviews for More Than A Memory
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
that can't have been easy for either one of them...
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really really liked it but the end seemed kind of rushed.
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was lush. I didn't think I'd be able to finish it at first because I kept getting all emotional, but I'm gladi stuck with it cause its lush x
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is phenomenal. So sad and sweet and beautiful, loved every part of it.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Charming story. Still don't trust Trevor & don't really understand why Mike even talks to him.
Psionycx chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very nicely written angst here. Also, the handling of the amnesia was well done. It is easy to overdo this trope, with the whole "blank slate" thing and such. But post-traumatic amnesia is usually not that severe. So five months of relationship are pretty plausible, and plausibility is always a virtue in a good story.

Mike's fear and Harvey's growing frustration were well-handled. Nonetheless, I am all about happy endings and I am glad that you provided one. It was a good story and I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
lani09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great story! I felt so bad for Harvey when Mike couldn't remember him. And poor Mike who was so confused. Luckily he could remember at the end. I really liked it. Well done!
nothingleftoburn chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow. This was so well done. I was wary of it because the amnesia thing has been done sooo many times but you really made it believable. Really, this is great! Thanks for sharing it.