Reviews for Roll Away Your Stone
This was so sweet! I love fanfics that show the relationship between Sam and Bobby. This was extremely well written. Thank you for writing it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Over all I like this story. I do think the little details are what make a good fic even better, and I have to point out what I see as an error. Hydrogen peroxide bubbles in wounds while alcohol does not. Alcohol has no visible reaction.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
that was freaking adorable!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was a great story! I have wanted to see a scene like this for a long time now. There have been very few moments where Bobby let Sam know just how much he loves him. Dean has been shown or told that he is the favorite, but Sam usually gets grief. He's too independant, too stubborn, too whatever, so he doesn't get told how he's made someone proud, etc. I really liked reading about Bobby's thoughts, and how Sam needs to be told that he's been forgiven for all the wrong he's done. Kudos to you for this! :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nice... very good . Thanks!

I like the idea behind it. It's not something many writers think about. I agree that it isn't fair.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oun... tão fofo

amei!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is wonderful.

I think Sam and Bobby do/did share a bond much stronger than the writers ever showed us.

If Dean were the ideal son for John, I think Sam is the son Bobby would have wanted.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was lovely, very touching moment between Sam and Bobby. Aaw, I'm already missing him... Loved Bobby's "his boy" in the end. Great story, thanks!
Chostani-san128 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awww, I really liked reading this story. I think we all needed a little Bobby/Sam forgiveness time. And it made my heart happy that you used two of my favorite lines from Roll Away Your Stone. Had to go listen to a little Mumford and Sons while I was reading this. Anyway, great work, good premise. Very enjoyable. Thanks for writing!
friendly chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
that was great.. I would love to see more
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ohmigod, something like this is SO LONG OVERDUE! It seems in the series everyone loves Dean but they barely tolerate Sam-for the very reason you mentioned here in this story; Sam is Dean's brother with no real identity other than he's tall, likes books and still carries a curse. I've seen far too many pics of Dean from the upcoming episode that I'm a little ill. It's all about Dean... AGAIN. So this precious story is like medicine for me this week. *hugs little story*

THANK YOU!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very touching story. Great job.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love this story. Sam probably did need to hear that he was Bobby's boy.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Bobby loved Sam too. It's nice to see a story that shows it. Good work.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I totally agree with you on Sam and Bobby's relationship, and this was the perfect way to bring it to light! Beautiful dialogue and emotions, superb premise, and perfectly executed. Wonderful work, Mama! :D