Reviews for At His Side
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 1/22
Enjoyed this! I always thought, if given the chance, Becky could be very good for Sam, even with the crazy, but really who ain't crazy? lol. Anyway, I loved the emotion in this, sad, happy, and anger all rolled into one. Wonderful job with that! Definitely adding this to my favs! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I really loved continue this story or write another Becky and Sam story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was really great! What a fresh perspective!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
*smiles* honestly, I think this is what should have happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
write... MORE! come on! I guess this works as a one shot but it could be so much more. get your fangirling butt back here and give us another chapter! please?
Kisses with a Razor chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
amazing story!
Only a true writer can pull this off. You just converted me into a SamxBecky girl :D.
Anyone who says any different about your story needs to get a life.
anna3311234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Plz!continue this story plz ,i really like the way u have wwritten this story you made beck seem lest crazy and thats what i love most about it ,you made it to where she seems more growen up and not all nutty like in the show ,i love the way this fic is and wish u would add more to it bc it has caught my attention thats for sure! I love your story soooooo much i wanna knw whats gonna happen next! Plz update soon! I wanna knw what u have instore for the next wonderful chapter!
CAnne2386 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Personally, I love this fic and I love coming back to read it over and over again. I think that detail and the actual writing is miles ahead what many others put on this site. And for the few people who hate this story just because they hate the character, have the balls to write something that we can critique or shut the freak up. There's nothing I hate worse than a coward who tears apart good writing who can't even spell their own penname right.
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Bjq dad fih ut up and this fic is crap becky is such a annyoing bitch and she is ugly too! Anyone that likes her is dumb! Dean is the best
bjq chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
love it. please update soon. I am a DEAN fan but I do like Sam & Becky
ladygodess27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well becky was soo annyoing and as he was ugly! Who likes becky is dumb!
Sharyk's chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Really Awsome!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is a great story. I like the way you wrote Sam and Becky in this story.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
How awesome was of of you to make crazy-stalker Becky be 'normal' enough to be in Sam's life. You did a great job showing empathy for a silly character who would do almost anything to get her man. I had tears in my eyes, yet I found myself giggling at the same time. However, I really wished that this was more than a one-shot, so you might want to consider the idea :)
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You made me sob and giggle at the same time! I say wonderful job!