Reviews for Goodbye Friend
tmstriff chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
urk! no...my feels!
musicfrommykeyboard chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is a wonderful story. Anyone who has done a Nuzlocke can relate to this. It effectively captures the emotions that we all felt at losing one of our best, not only our best fighters but our best friends. Every Pokemon has a story, something special about it, and the story of their death is probably the most powerful thing to come out of a Nuzlocke. Kudos to you for this brilliant narrative.
MaximumSimplicity chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aw! How sad! :[ How can this not have more reviews? This is beautifully written! I love the Nuzlocke Challenge x3, and I love reading Nuzlocke stories and comics. I'm currently working on my own Nuzlocke Challenge story, with Emerald. I'll probably get around to posting it on FF, maybe even I'll make a comic x3 (yea right xD). However, I doubt it'll be up any time soon as it's still in draft form (it literally looks like a play xD), and I'm only about to fight the first gym leader. So far, none of my pok├ęs have died (knock on wood). If you like, I'll keep you updated. x3 I'd love to read the actual story of this!

Cheers

Max
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
It's so awesome to see that you're writing again :D. The idea for this one shot is good but the way it was written wasn't strong enough, if that makes any sense...Well, keep it up! :D