Reviews for Adventures Of The Heart
Becci chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
What can I say my heart really does break for the brothers they have been through so much but I just love the fact that at the end of the day they do still have each other to lean on. This story just hits all the right spots for me, big fan of big brother dean and hurt Sam, but I can also feel dean's emotional pain here. Thanks for a great read
scootersmom chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
AWWWWW I love the brotherly interactions mixed with humor! Thanks for another great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I was just wondering last night if my Karen was going to tag this episode and here it is!

There were a lot of things about the ep I can't stop thinking about either, this is one of them along with Dean's smile-slash-hold-the-grief-away expression. Man, what an actor to get that right.

I just love where you took this with both the guys in their own ways. As much as I feel for Sam hurting and fighting through, the peeks you gave of Dean taking what Frank said to heart emerging through his snarky and gentle comments to Sam is so subtly done, it's impactful. Brilliant.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
*gushes* Dawww! They're so cute. I just wanna kidnapped them, hide them away in my closet and pinch their cheeks on a daily basis. Lol do you think that makes me a bad person? ;)

Anyway, LOVED it! Sugary sweet with a dash of angst and h/c is all it takes to keep me happy. Beautifully done!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/9/2012