Reviews for A Blooming Dream
Glitter All Over chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The begining of this story made my heart pound, I was really feeling the turmoil that Larsa was going through, not able to catch up to Penelo and shouting for her to please wait for him was utter anguish. This fic ended on a great note though, It was so sweet. Made me feel better inside. :)
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Over all this is a sweet story. I liked it. This is the first time I'm reading fanfiction about these two.
ricejames chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Solid one shot.
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
awww this was cute. Although, if I were in Penelo's shoes I would've freaked out, considering Larsa was... 12? (I swear he seemed ... 15-ish in the game to me!) I liked how he was suddenly so nonchalant in the ending, and then it was Penelo's turn to be dumbfounded. haha.
Jessimakah chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was a nice read.

I absolutely adore Larsa/Penelo. Great job. D
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I really really loved this. It was actually really cute, and I enjoyed the dream sequence and how you characterized Larsa. I liked that it wasn't over done, instead it was light and refreshing. It had an air of finality but like all matters of the heart remained somewhat unresolved and left wanting. This is going in my faves :)

Dead Pollen
Marta chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
wow! that's really nice and sweet and ..oh! Please write more chapters of your stories