Reviews for The DemiGods meet the Cullens
I would be like take heart handpalm my heart I'm offendend
Adby1 chapter 6 . 5/8
I'm like loving this keep it up!
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 4/20
That RATTLESNAKES attacked With Animals MAULED US BY A GRIZZLY BEAR CRUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very too badly then suddenly overdosing by overrdraining wITH AS AALL OF blood loos then suddenly POISONING US sCREAMS OF AS ALL OF THEM VERY FAR WAY With the first drainage then it came too late then SNAPPING breaking! was BURNING UP Far too late ALL OF THE very FAR WAY TOO MUCH THEN aLICE SCREAMED OF US DECEAED THEN THE SENIOR vOLTURI GUARD STEPPED UP THEN MY SELF RESUME burning fORTYY-EIGHT HORS OF changing then you thre who turned you al then EXECUITE Them with the CULLENS Then I Screamed a Wtery lights this one is CHANGED lLLEGALLY destroy her tHEN BURNT as areal demiva mp then TORN OFF MY OWN HEAD OFFICALLY THEN THEN Within the flames tIME-sPLITING TOOK THE carnivorous selves as all of them suddenly I Screamed as te Fires HEAT Scorching flames then it really happened BLACKD OUT Without memories of my life then POPPED! Then too late I was punished for killing the Vulcans overdosed on their blood then suddenly you with as all of you are not allowd to see te humans by law that one is DEATH Then it was too late BURNT Me wholliest then SCREAMED AND dIED Then Bleeding more blood of all of tem Entered Immortalirtality then Cracked off it's done they are Ashes then took the each both to the Palace then myself was BURNING UP With them suddenly my poor frail helpless heart just finally but more officially died there with their own hearts just died ten my skin began cooling off too far fastest then it really happened after te first drainage of blood then it happened myself was Mauled by a Grizzly bear I was so thirsty my own eyes were Crimson so their own eyeds I was no longr human nor god I was a fusion of both then Alice sighten my Red eyes oh god my thirst is Killing me wha-What you done to us and them speak I am so hungry Bella you have a Host are a Cullen wHO blakd out who CRUNCHED OUTSIDE With more than all of them with all Covens and packs with our own shattered then taken then too late myself surrendered to my fate tey reported Isbella Marie Swan Jackson Cullen With tem are sentenced to death these ons are feral newborns turned illegally then DESTROYED Us them then Shattered then Forbidden to see them in their dying yeas officially then it was their law then crashed from te bodies then taken ten it was too late the Volturi decee me as a freak of science gone horribly wrong myself was battered hurt ruined and assaulted by them Alice they decree her as a Freak of nature who done to tem ten mysef reported I am not human my blood the remains burned for the gods and goddesses my fater is Neptune te lord god of te seas I see the end of all things grand ted me a mirror and this Fan fiim here is my planetary Ablities Father NEPTUNE PLANET POWER MAKE-UP! Then a More monstrous thig happened to me my hair color e turn green as seaweed ten suddenly bathing my body as it healed itself suddenly roaring itself revealed myself in a Battle unid form n known as a Sailor Fuku my forehead glowing a radiant golden light formed a Tiara was golden with a golden sharing my intro sentai speech sounded bitter harsher but wrathful Summoned by a new age invited by a new crisis protected by the eighth planet of the solar system known as the planet Neptune as princess of my royal castle known as Triton castle I am the pretty suited guardian in a sailor suit I am SAILOR NEPTUNE I Will fight what is right with a ELEGANCE! Oh my god what are you I am a Outer Sailor Soldier I see is Evil it's Daimons myself sighted a scout my newest gift began calling then then it really happened to me I began glowing far too brightly then screamed out this alien attack phrase NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE! Very too loudest roaring a more monstrous alient planetary energy was my mental shield of pure poisonous waters he screamed LOVELY! Myself was a trained Sailor Guardian then they too transformed but blacked out then with myself then popped were as all of them gone then it really them brought in these one ae trained by godly families are not fit to lifve anymore then it came too late killed of the blood all of them but it really happened poped more than all them were murdered then disposed into the ea them the greek gods and goddeses made us different holy smokes your hair it's Green as grass yes while trainsformed my bLood is safe but stored I heal from water but it burned hot Sir! she is a priness oh yeah Thalia dressed to look like Sailor Jupiter you want trouble pal you are lookin at it it the name is trouble beware the wrath of SAILOR JUPITER! THE PRET GUARDIAN OF PROTECTION IS HERE! Help! he fled of her height was tall had herculean strength her hair was Brown had Green eyes was strong as a ox sorry it's a fan film Chiron ordered us to pose as students by the way Seth Clearwater you remind me of my last boyfriend oh no watch it you sound like Kino Makoto me I cook faster oh man bento jeeze their stomaches roaring then ate with chopsticks then BURP! Excuse me oops ten it came too late more than all demigods reported of daimon trouble wre monsters hoo boy team we have side wih tem you moron uh-oh I got a bad feeling about tihis oh my we have a problem scanning almost there her voice protected By planetary boy of water by Wisdom douse yourself in water and REPENT! SAILOR MERCURY! On the behalf of Marina CASTLE I WILL PUNISH YOU! then it really happened herself unlocked her planetary powers MERCURY SHINE SNOW FREEEEZE! It screamed in agony mess with me You'r Sushi then herself chanted her spiritual calling into TTibetan then ripped loose a Snake of fire MARS SNAKE FIRE! this time JUPITER COCONUT CYCLONE! VENUS WHINK CHAIN SWORD! Now Neo-Queen Serenity into this rod MOONLIGHT SPIRAL HEART ATTACK! Then it screamed it's last words LOVELY! It Exploded into flames then holy crap it was my father freaking it's Sailor Soldiers reprogramed to battle daimons ten it already happened m we were ourselfves again holy Toledo we are heroines and heros te young Vulcan had a child who was a Sailpr Guardian dressed oh man who are these chicks meet this species the Vulcanshail from the planet Vulcan arid hor red harsh and hostile but deadly greater gravity thin air pointed ears slanted eyebrows green blood flows into their veins you Punk how formally you wear and wearing low boots ulp oh no he paled but was white as a sheet BANG! Ow ouch Rachel Dawnie oh man yuk they have Black hair in a fashion everything then it really happened in te dead of night then blasted outside wITH ALL OF THEM IMMIGRATED With more then taken their lives and our own draind of bood now I hae the blood of my true father burned had sworn this battle oath and vows to the gods and goddesses to battle for love and justice.
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 6 . 4/1
HopeTello2016 chapter 6 . 1/8
love it
misswitlock16 chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
i like it hope you add more
Olivia Moriarty chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Phantress222014 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
oh now it's getting intense :D
bella.beau.14 chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
update soon please
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
OMG :) I love it soooooo much that section- story !
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! ::)
Mrs.Logan Howlett chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
love it
decadenceofmysoul chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Awesome story so far!
Aries343 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
What do you mean your creative writing teacher said that. This fanfiction is amazing.
thatmagictouch chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
dont listen to her! just keep writing