Reviews for Let It Snow
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lovely! (:
Mytay chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hey you, how goes it? *hugs* I know you are SUPER BUSY, caps richly deserved, but I stopped by to give you a sanity check, and remind you how amazingly talented you are in one regard, though I'm sure you boast talent in other areas; I, as you can see, have mastered too-long sentences since finishing school ;)

This was lovely, lovely, lovely - your one-liners forever make me smile or giggle out loud (sequins, sequins, sequins? Pixie sticks? Hee) but it was the somewhat surprising shift in Puck that I loved the most. His growth into this man you've portrayed was incredible to observe, and I love the idea of that documentary! I like the fact that it took several outings and such for Kurt and Puck to figure each other out, to understand where they were coming from. It was warm and fluffy and Christmas happy all in one shot, and it helped make an otherwise gloomy day for me that little bit brighter.

And I, like many others, didn't necessarily want Kurt at NYADA, but would have preferred if he found his own way - into fashion design, or screen-writing, or, as you have brilliantly written here, interior design.

So thank you for the cheer, and thank you for writing such loveliness :)
MariaHime chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
oh. my. god. I think I may have just died and gone to heaven from adorable! I'm sorry my reviews are so boring and short, but I can't seem to find it in me to write my usual 1500 word reviews when there's hardly anything to criticise hahah...oh well. I'm afraid you'll have to settle with my short ramblings of how perfect your fics are :3
Crazy Weird chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this story!
COLA CAO chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
The Sweetest Winter Tale :)
RazzleJazzle21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this. Seriously I almost started crying by the end. Well done :)
GleekShip chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Fantastic. What a journey. And I love the filmmaker aspect for Puck as well. Love the documentary.
Andy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
J'ai vraiment adoré ! C'était très joli !
janephoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful :D

Really well written!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Thanks for the great read!
Mallymkun the Dormouse chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
To be honest I've never been fond of "Glee" but I have to say I love your fic. It's just something I stumbled on to while browsing but I'm really glad I decided to read this. I hope you continue to write!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
What a lovely sweet story and I love the idea of Kurt inspiring a film. Your interplay with Finn, Mercedes, Kurt and Puck was great. A continuation would be great - Burt's reaction, say.
Mistress M-n-M chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Simply beautiful. I have no other words for this.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this? so much super sappy sweet funtime! i hearts it!
LuluPimprenelle chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Woa. Mindblowing, litteraly. So awesome, I love this Puck, he's such an amazing man !