Reviews for It's All About Getting Even
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Seriously don't do it Justin. You don't want to go to the hospital. Remember Season 2? By the end you were lucky not to be in an iron lung due to all the injuries you kept getting during that season.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Here is Why Justin's plan is a bad idea. While Heather's parents are noticeably friendly I doubt that any of Heather's siblings are as friendly. Chances are they may get mad and take down Justin. I foresee Justin getting his butt kicked for it whether or not he succeeds.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Ok as a girl, I so would NOT want my man's bud to just waltz through the door during private time. That screams awkward! But I guess Justin was truly desperate and Geoff is pretty much cool with everything... Nice Gidgette action too! His advice was that of a professional too! So it'll be interesting to see how this plays out!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Looks like all is well at Playa DES Losers! Except Justin having to watch AleHeather constantly! Heather's Mom coming was a nice plot turn! Can't wait to see what Geoff tells Justin and how the seduction will go!
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 1 . 1/9/2012