Reviews for Foolproof
Lizzy0308 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Hey there. I'm not sure if you're still around. I hope so. I was just rereading some of your stories in your profile and reread this one. I'd forgotten it wasn't finished. Its a fantastic start. I hope someday you think about adding more. Its lovely
Yvonne Park chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I am so sad that there isn't any more of this! I really want to know what happens next! This is a very good plot, and your writing is wonderful. :) I wish you would keep going on it!

-Yvonne
NaylaWood chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZYYY
RowlingIsOurQueenForever chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This is amazing! Please please pleaaaaaase write more! 3 3
8ami chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This is amazing. I just want you to know. Lol, it's greatly written and extremely funny. I like how you didn't have Scorpius agree right away - more realistic I think, and I'm interested in knowing what's up with him and his mother though I have my suspicions. I also love how you've written Lily - I usually don't like how people portray her but you've done an excellent job. This really is a great and amusing story. I hope to see more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
OMG! Sweetie, you HAVE to update! And soon! I love love LOVE this story and I seriously think about it ALL the time! I'm trying to figure out what'll happen guess and I need to know! Please please update soon! Can't wait! :D

-Your Biggest Fan! D
lowi chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Love it!' please update soon! :D

You're a really great writer. :)
softnerd chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
plllllllllease update
softnerd chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I love that you had Draco "know" Scorpius' secret. Like, how he's gay, ect.
Solia chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I just read the whole thing in one sitting - the homework I was meant to be doing is still sitting beside me, totally ignored. This was very engaging and well-written.
Spelling, grammar and punctuation have been near-perfect across the whole piece, with maybe one or two apostrophe errors in the earlier chapters. Pace and plot development are both great. Your characters and their predicaments are believable and interesting. My only issue is that I have no idea who Roxanne is; for someone so important in the main character's life, I don't feel that I should have to consult Wikipedia to find out whose child she is. The Weasleys are such an extensive family and it can be difficult to keep up.
Thankyou for an excellent read! I will be back to read more when it becomes available :)
Solia
flossy.nubs chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely love this story. It's very creative and you write it beautifully. I honestly don't even mind that the Al/Scorp hasnt started yet. I think your story has a good pace, so try and keep that. Oh, and update soon! :)
Niamh chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Loved it :) can't wait for you to update :D
ColorfulStabwound chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Oh god, I'm laughing. This entire story is brilliant so far, I love it all. I can't wait to see Lily at the Garden party!
figureskatingismypassion chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
This is a really interesting story :) I love it! I can't wait for albus and scorpius to meet anyways please update soon!
Jiou chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Aw, this is sweet. James's reaction is priceless!