Reviews for Brothers
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was great! Would love to read more on this about how Mycroft is throughout school and to adulthood
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I like this- it is an astute character contrast between the two Holmes boys, based on canon but in keeping with the new version. Well balanced. Yes- loved the line: "He saw people like stepping stones across a river. While his brother was trying to work out how to get across said river by an alternative route, Mycroft was hopping across the stepping stones to the other side." Says it all.
time2read chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great Story!
becstaarrrr chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh wow. The way you put in Sherlock's little solar system problem is great :')

And that is why Sherlock does not know why the earth goes round that sun. Just because Mycroft didn't help him!

I Loved your sort of analysis of the relationship and differences between them, it was really good!

I really enjoyed that, it wasn't too involved and really nice and easy to read :)

Mycroft, I can just imagine him being like that - jammy bugger!

Sherlocks a cutie, with his encyclopaedia :)

Loved it :) xx
ghost-of-a-scarecrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I hadn't really intended to review this, but I did rather enjoy it, and I just had to say that your reference to the fact that Sherlock doesn't know how the solar system works was awesome. It's a nice explanation as to why he never learned, and it makes me wonder, did he really want to forget once Watson told him because it was irrelevant to his work? Or was it for more personal reasons... hmm. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Moyashimon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this is good I always love the story of this sibling
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awwwww! Young Sherlock is so cute!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
cute

smile
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I absolutely loved the way you wrote Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship! After reading a bit about the original ACD series, I feel like I know the characters a bit more and I really like the way you've characterized Mycroft. It's cute how Sherlock is determined to prove the Mycroft is clever and I love the end bit about the solar system! Look forward to reading more from you!
ge chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Mycroft. Such a conundrum. Well written, this.

Write more.