Reviews for Too Much
SpesialK chapter 6 . 1/19
Thank you very much:) this is beautiful story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
It was so sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
The feels ;-;
shipperofsupernaturalbuttsex chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
To be honest, this story kind of scares me. My best friend has had many Diagnoses, the most recent of which is bipolar disorder so this story hits pretty close to home
Miss Tako chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
That's really, really touching.
I am crying but, like, happy crying I suppose, so it's okay.
That kind of fics is really important.
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
That's just so lovely *-* lovely, cute and perfect
DetectiveKincaid chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
That, is what I call a true love story. Don't get me wrong, I love stories that are pretty much happy all the way through, but the ones I love the most are the love stories that you face in real life, that are filled with hardships, but lived through anyway, because of love. If I could give a whole five stars. :3
MV chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
So many tears are streaming down my face right now. As a person with manic depression I can really relate to a lot of this and it really got to me. If only there were enough people with enough understanding about mental illnesses the world would be slightly easier to deal with for people who have them. This story has made me so sad and happy. Continue to write, you're brilliant.
God chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Wow... This is just so sad yet happy and basically just beautiful and brilliant and... Fascinating, I'd say. It's the kind of story that makes you think...
silverlininginwriting chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
amazing
llizllama chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Wow... Just, wow. I cannot describe how much I love this. I admire how accurate your description of Bipolar Disorder is. I love how Dean is so understanding. Just, everything about this is beautiful. I'd like to thank you for, existing.
toranochii chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
holy FUCK this made me tear up! I know this is supposed to be the happy ending and shit but for the love of Chuck, I'm friggin tearing up right now and its all this angsty yet happy fic asdfghgkjdglldfkgjd bless you tho, and nice job!
sam chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
oh man this was soo very very sad, yet sweet. bravo!
Danik chapter 6 . 10/24/2012