Reviews for Too Much
Nice!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 8/13
I like your beginning
midnightsparrowwolf chapter 6 . 3/17
This is one of the safest and most beautiful story's I've ever read. There are people in my family that are bipolar and to be honest I worry about myself some times. I truly love this story you are very talented and I hope you continue to write.
SpesialK chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Thank you very much:) this is beautiful story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
It was so sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
The feels ;-;
shipperofsupernaturalbuttsex chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
To be honest, this story kind of scares me. My best friend has had many Diagnoses, the most recent of which is bipolar disorder so this story hits pretty close to home
Miss Tako chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
That's really, really touching.
I am crying but, like, happy crying I suppose, so it's okay.
That kind of fics is really important.
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
That's just so lovely *-* lovely, cute and perfect
Q-bertt chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
That, is what I call a true love story. Don't get me wrong, I love stories that are pretty much happy all the way through, but the ones I love the most are the love stories that you face in real life, that are filled with hardships, but lived through anyway, because of love. If I could give a whole five stars. :3
MV chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
So many tears are streaming down my face right now. As a person with manic depression I can really relate to a lot of this and it really got to me. If only there were enough people with enough understanding about mental illnesses the world would be slightly easier to deal with for people who have them. This story has made me so sad and happy. Continue to write, you're brilliant.
God chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Wow... This is just so sad yet happy and basically just beautiful and brilliant and... Fascinating, I'd say. It's the kind of story that makes you think...
silverlininginwriting chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
amazing
llizllama chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Wow... Just, wow. I cannot describe how much I love this. I admire how accurate your description of Bipolar Disorder is. I love how Dean is so understanding. Just, everything about this is beautiful. I'd like to thank you for, existing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »