Reviews for The Shadows Beyond
SunGokuSanzo chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
This was f**king incredible! So, pivotal and different and rich in learning about yourself and moving forward, despite even your own failings telling you to give in. Honestly, I can say I learnt something from this, what, I'm not really sure... but something. I felt something change a little by reading this. And that is the mark of a truly, talented writer, someone able to touch people. I'm sorry if that was too serious to write... but I just wanted to let you know that... whether you meant to reach for your readers hearts or not... you did.
Nutella0Mutt chapter 18 . 3/25/2007
Yay! Just like the Bond movies, I LOVE it when our hero stealthily takes advantage of his environment! (Yay broken mirrors!) This was a pleasantly fresh plot with an edge of perfect maturity, and the tasty combination was the only comfort I had while under house arrest with Strep throat.

Short enough to read in a day, but long enough to be throughly rewarding. Thank you! *hugs* (not contagious!)
endragh chapter 18 . 4/22/2005
this was really good. i like how you ended this.

_ endragh _
rahrmon chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Okay, you REALLY need to add a warning:

Do Not eat while reading this 'fic! Chocking hazards ahead!

I nearly died!

Sanzo's Fan of Doom indeed!
kanzeyori chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
wow. you've managed to keep them in-character and everything logical and keep the plot moving forward and still interesting! ::bows down:: that takes skill, good work!
kanzeyori chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
::stares in surprise::

you've managed to make a fight scene interesting!

::mad applause::
kage-kurokawa chapter 18 . 9/9/2004
i stumbled upon this fic today. must be my fate to read this. i really found it entertaining. really enjoyed reading! _
kertz chapter 18 . 4/6/2004
wow, this fic is excellent i would say. i find tht ur story abt saiyuki is equally good as the original writer. will look forward for ur future completed stories. i'll read them once u have completed them, coz i can't help being suspended for too long. haha! anyway, bravo!
SaiyukiCritic chapter 18 . 3/19/2004
Marvelous work! Absolutely wonderful! What an exquisite display of, of... ah what the heck, it's beautiful. I didn't stop reading from the very beginning. It took you a year to finish this? Well, it's been about half a year now and it's still a good piece of literature. Good going, sf!
Silent Viewer chapter 15 . 3/19/2004
"Yes mother," Goku replied. "I'll be in bed by nine, mother. After I get a bite to eat." Wow, Goku's starting to answer back.
But anyway, I love your work! Whoops! Better go back on reading. (Oh dear, I'm starting to become a fanfic addict... but who cares?)
SaiyukiCritic chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
Am still reading but I just can't wait to tell that this fic is becoming a fast favorite of mine! Great work!
Now if you could only continue "Borderline"...
The Penumbra chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
It was really really good!
Blades of Ice chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
LOVED IT! Just discovered it a couple days ago, and only stopped reading to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom and when my dad kicked me off. Plot holes? I suppose I'm too blonde, I didn't catch any, really. I was just basking in the greatness of this piece. The guys were in character most of the time, and when they were seemingly OOC, I think it's really how they would react in the show (or manga). I really don't care too much for AU, but if it's well-written, I'll read it anyway. And a little Sanzo-bashing isn't bad _ (I'm sadistic whe it comes to my favorite anime guys) I'm off!
jashuang chapter 18 . 7/11/2003
i guess its up to you..i read anythingD
jashuang chapter 17 . 7/11/2003