Reviews for All The Good Slips Away
very good
DissectingPomegranates chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
linda a bad guy was gr8 to see that 4 a change...cool fic
TakerTakeMe chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Good story. Now Trips knows what he did, that he killed his own child. Poor thing, now I feel sorry for him, too! Great job here.
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
LINDA IS EVIL!
TakerTakeMe chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Oh, Jericho wouldn't use the miscarriage to his advantage, would he? That would be really low of him...
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh, that was sad! I better keep reading, though, because I do love a great Stephanie McMahon story, and this seems to be one. Also, anything with Chris Jericho in it is awesome and one with both Y2J and Steph... Well that's just the best! LOL!
Gadzooks chapter 13 . 3/28/2004
WOAH! Linda's EVIL? No. F'ing. Way. She's the good McMahon!
Gadzooks chapter 12 . 3/28/2004
The whole "Imitating Jericho" thing appears to be going farther. Jericho's real last name is Irvine.
Gadzooks chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Um, You're gonna have to enlighten me. What tape? I was abroad for that period.
Gadzooks chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Well, for that period, I was sorta gone, so I'm guessing that this was when M-H Broke it off? After Stephy faked her pregnancy? I'm not an expert on that particular era.
Pyper316 chapter 15 . 6/7/2002
Wow, this story really rocks. It really takes your breathe away even if some chapters were short. Anywayz, great fic, really cool! Hope you write another faic soon, oh and goodluck on your exams. :p
DCFanatic4life chapter 15 . 6/6/2002
Very interesting ending, as it was kind of implied that that was why Jericho was researching it all along. Although it was kind of cruel that Jericho would use Steph's misfortune and pain against her, in his own twisted way, I think he was helping Steph. It seemed like the belts were all HHH was after, and didn't care at all about Steph's well-being or their relationship. And so by using Steph against HHH, Jericho succeeded in kind of avenging Steph. Maybe I'm just looking into it too much, but that's what I got out of it. I liked the story though, it was well done. :)
Nicole chapter 15 . 6/5/2002
Fallen,

What the hell was that you were suppose to have them get back together, well great ending i guess? Love how Hunter found out about the baby! It was perfect in the middle of the match, lossing the title and knowing that he killed his own baby!

Nicole
Psycgurl chapter 15 . 6/5/2002
Wow, great fic! Absoultely loved it...worth reading. I can get the Linda view...she's too "good" to be true I tell ya. Loved the fact that Shane & Jericho, although totally opposite, were on the same track. Love Shane! I'd love a sequel, if you've got the time *puts on a sucking-up smile*, showing HHH feelings and stuff. Newayz...loved it all!
Psycgurl chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
I just had to review this chapter cuz I just loved the way you captured the phone conversation. REally creative!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »