Reviews for From the Ashes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Yeah I loved it but it would be better if there was more... Passion I guess [:D still a great fiv keep writing!
E.D.Silverwater chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love this
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
loved it!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nice after completing the series yesterday.
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love it :] This was the perfect amount of sadness, cuteness, and overall post-war struggles. Wonderful :]
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Do you hate really really long reviews.? I hope not, cuz if you do... Then you are gonna hate this.

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS.! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DO.!

Keep writing.! (:
Vampirelover4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I wish this was on the actual book
itsjustanothername chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Nice little extra part before the Epilogue, I liked it :)
itsjustanothername chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Nice little extra part before the Epilogue, I liked it :)
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 1/9/2012