Reviews for What's up doc?
Myx Nyx chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Yay! That was great! And I went and looked at the drawing, it really is splendid!
le-petite-merde chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
You know, I'm pretty sure NO ONE would mind if you put in a last chapter, where Maura actually does make the picture come true. ;)
rosesRred14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
s this the pic where jane is holding a beer and Maura a glass of wine?
amateur91 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
. /tumblr_lwz35oHePc1r1vkm2o1_

loved the story :D funny and sweet :D
Stephenie18 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
so this was an ACTUAL drawing? Would it be too much to ask for a link, I'm sure others would appreciate it as well
fullmoon19 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
So while I was procrastinating uhm err taking a break from studying I found your fic :) made my night esp with the pic from nana-51 I think dominant Maura is really an intriguing angle on her character, hope to read more from you and THANKS!
Swampje chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Niiiiice thank you!
LiveLoveLikeMe chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Awe, sad it has come to an end, but this was a really good little story! Haha, and in addition I've gained a whole new appreciation for art. XD
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
So it was Cavanaugh, eh? Well, good on him for getting the girls together.
Sarah Rizzoli chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
OMG, Cavanaugh! I did not see that coming. Great suprise! I love this story. Thank you.
afret2010 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Cavanaugh! Brilliant twist,I never considered him. Intact, I thought maybe Maura had done it herself.
Alexandrea Finch chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I'm still laughing to myself, comedic but aslo a great story!

~Alexandre Finch
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Ooooh, hope they end up making that drawing come to life, because I think it's driving them both crazy. Jane's just starting to realize that she might want Maura, while Maura seems fed up with how clueless the object of her affection seems to be. Everything seems to coming to a head and it's going to be great.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love how blase Maura to the e-mail while Jane seems ready to blow a gasket.
meribu chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful! Thank you SO MUCH for this great story.