Reviews for Sweet Release
you need to put a non-con warning in the description or the author's note. I don't care that you wrote it to say otherwise by the end of their encounter, it was absolutely rape. If you had made any indication that sherlock was interested at the start of their encounter, your fic would be more believable. BUT in fact you had john pin him, twist his arm, drop his pants, rape him with his fingers and then with his dick all without a positive word (or any word!) from sherlock. Not to mention that a virgin would be unprepared and unknowing about john's intentions up until he was actually penetrated and therefore unable to consent.
Rima-seeks-solace-in-words chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
loved it
MissFangirlheart chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow.
I just made an account to write this. (I'm like always on , but I never needed an account until now.)
This story is perfection. It gave me all this feelings and it fits Johnlock and the show so much. I think I can never watch it again without beeing sad that all that will never happen for real. :/
But really: This story is so well written. It's smut with angst (I love angst, haha) and lots of fluffy fluff in the and.
Thank you for making my day and stopping me from crying.
warrior of the nile chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh my, the feelings in this fic, it's truely beautiful. I have a love for good insecure!Sherlock stories and this defiently fits the category. I'd punch Mycroft too- arse. Altogether lovely.
KyubbiNoKitsune89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
just a little too cute but sooooo fluffy
Tiofrean chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This s one of the most moving fics I have ever read! And it's perfect except for the one thing... I want more! 3
burningbluefrombutterflies chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
O_O so animalistic.
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
super hot! thats right watson! tap that ass! and later on cuddles and sweet words, but mostly tapping that ass!
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This story was actually really sweet! I admit I was worried at the start but OMG did it turn out fantastic in the end! Please write more Johnlock!D
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Holy ... smokes!...

How the HELL did I miss this one? It was ... Wow, Rachael! Just ... Damn!

Crap, I'm stuttering in a keyboard. How stupid. But ... Whoa!

So, yeah, going in my favorites list, and I insist you write more of this pairing. I demand it!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Enjoyed this immensely! What a cold and unforgiving world Sherlock has lived in to think that John would just, "Hit it and quit it." John is obviously in it for the long hall and totally committed to their relationship/friendship. Thanks for this interesting take on "Tuff Love:-D"
Sharon T chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great story,loved the smut :)
Blacksabby chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved it1 Very romantic and cheeky!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 1/10/2012