Reviews for Hello Again
I really like it!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Assassinate the President?
Winged Time Wolf Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Finally, proper storyline! Still good. Omg, the Master!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
owwnnnn! John and Rose have a big cute familyyy! i loved your fanfic, seriously, it's amazingg!
WHAT? WHAT? B-BUT... WHAAAAT?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NO. JUST. NO. OH MY FUCKING GOD, (SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE, I'M IN SHOCK) S-A-X-O-N, SAXON... HAROLD SAXON? NOOH MY GOD, B-BUT HE IS... BUT, HEEEE? OMG, SERIOUSLY?
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH. I. LOVE. YOU.
please, lovely person, please, UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
frompemberley chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Vote Saxon! I can't wait to see how you pick up on this cliffhanger! :) thanks so much for updating!
jorgjhee chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I love this story.
I'm glad there is no River/Rose controversy.
Update soon(:
Neko Morie chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN. IS IT ACTUALLY THE MASTER OR JUST A GUY THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM?
Sorry, caps. But still, HOLY SHIT B MAN.
Please, continue!
Neko Morie
hermione-amelia-rose1479 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Oh god. Harold Saxon. This should be fun.
maycollins chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I really like this story so far. When i heard the name Ethan Harper, i was like, hey that sounds kind of familiar. Then, when it said his dad was in the medical department at torchwood, i figured it out. I was very excited for parallel Owen. I hope we can meet him later on.
emilaura222 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
The only thing is story is missing is ... MORE ! love it !
hermione-amelia-rose1479 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Haha, billie piper reference: because we want to... i watched the vid ages ago and i realized there was a rhino dressed in a suit 0.o
cmartlover chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Great job so far! It's really interesting to see these characters interact.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
oh now this was a cute chapter! i love that you brought up owen from torchwood! oh that is clever and fantastic. i can't help but wonder if owen is married to tosh in this world, but oh well just the reference made me happy. this is a fun happy little fic and i hope that you continue writing and update it soon!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
i really like how you've set up the parallel world to have parallel versions of the other doctor who characters from the previous seasons. _ hope we actually get to meet a few of them.
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
can't wait to find out about this world's donna. i wonder what the big deal is...