Reviews for City Friends
Tinteii chapter 4 . 1/26
Please continue!
SoulTsuki chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
loring638 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
(Sigh) Cue the Gohan/Videl fluff.

Anyway, was pretty well written. I didn't see any rookie mistakes. Or professional mistakes, for that matter. Nicely done.
Dbzlover500 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Ohhh! Looks like Gohan is.."interested" in a certain awesome crime fighter! lol
...I hope Videl and Sharpner is a "thing"
good job!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
oh no, plz! don't make this a 'Gohan falls for a bossy Videl and she helps him raise Goten' story T_T

The scenes with Goten were very cute! And Gohan is so good with him :D
Ky111 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter so Gohan and Sharpner learn something about each other (I also liked the FF comment) and Gohan gets his first look at Videl. Until the next one.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
awww thats cute, though I never really thought of Sharpner having a son, it sure mellowed him out ;)
Dbzlover500 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
And here comes Sharpener! A little confused by his age, but i'm sure he's older then Gohan. Oh, and I have a pretty good idea of "who's the mom" of Penn. I didn't expect Sharpener to have a kid, what a twist!
Ky111 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter, although a bit confused about the age of Sharpener if he already has a son (I can only assume he's older in your story and not 15 like Gohan). Anyway looking forward to the next one.
nancy103 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Very sweet story! Thanks for updating!
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww :(
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Good start to an interesting story. I've never read a story with Gohan raising Goten that went into this much detail, I think that it's great. Man poor Gohan, having to look after Goten which we know he loves to do but then has to fit in studying and training on top of that. No wonder the guys so tired. Although now he might be able to let Goten sleep over Bulma's to give him a bit more free time to train, study and just relax.
Dbzlover500 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Awww! This story is so sweet, Gohan tucking Goten in and taking care of him. I especially like the part where Goten ask Gohan about their parents. It's a good story, update soon please!
loring638 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Once again, you continue to amaze me with the depth of emotion you've shown in your story.

My favourite part had to be when Goten and Trunks nearly gave Gohan a heart attack. XD

Please keep up the great work with this story.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, Gohan is going to have an interesting adolescence. Paradoxically, once the ladies find out, he will become the most desirable male wherever he goes.