Reviews for The Fields Of Elysia
kellyegirl chapter 1 . 5/24
Stumble upon yet another great story of yours. I hope that you find your way back to this story and update soon because it is so good!
Amanda Macuglia chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Sienna, I'm starting to think that you are trying to kill me. Oh my God, you fanfics are just perfects! And... oh my God, you stop on the best moments and I think I'm getting crazy because you are the best writer ever, and I need you fics, I need more, please, please, please!
RealMe07 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Omg...this is amazing! Really! It's so angst-filled and heart wrenching, and I REALLY hope you pick is up soon! :)
sourgummycandy chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
can u pls update this? pleasy please?
SSA Chaoni chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
please... please update. it's been 1 year since. I'm really so excited what happened next. please. this one is one my favorites. I've been reading HP fanfics for 2 years now and to be honest this this is the first time i review. please.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please update this! Please please! Poor em and poor hotch:(
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I really really hope emily and hotch will be fine again. And don't get me started with the crying, cause i'm still in the process of it. Please update soon
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OH MY GOD. I thought the first chapter was emotional, but this one..., my eyes sore from where I've being trying to cry but I've wrenched them open to stop myself from crying. I pray to my kids don't die b4 me as I know I would't cope. A friend of mine lost her son when he had just turn 3, he was complaining of head aches then starting leaning to one side, doctors. Said he just had bug, he went

Bed that night and never woke up. My

Friend said if she didn't have her other. Son to look after she would of threw herself off a bridge. 2 years later she

Is still finding it hard to greive . I don't know how that's relevant! But I hope u do another chapter
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Poor Em and Hotch :( Hope they can work through it together! Please update this soon as I'd love to see how it ends! :)
FANCM12 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This is an excellent story. I am really enjoying it. Great work!
TigerLily888 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I had to stop at least 3 times, perhaps 4 to dry my tears, thank you top sheet on my bed. My husband came in and I had to explain I was fine, just reading *lol* Anyway, I LOVED this chapter. It was so nice to see that Em was not being distant and that she wasn't a 'bitch' at all, excuse the language. Because in the first chapter, I have to admit I was like, what is WRONG with you? How could you divorce a man who adores you? But now I see. Yes, postpartum depression would be completely understandable.

I won't know what I'd do if one of my children died. I think a parent would die too, at least on the inside. I can't remember what show I was watching. But the mother commented that when a child lost his/her parents s/he would be called an orphan, and when a spouse lost his/her spouse s/he would be called a widow(er). But there was no word for a parent losing a child. She said "I suppose that is too horrible to name". Something like that. It touched me so.

This fic is so beautifully bittersweet. I hope you don't keep us waiting for too long for the second half of the story. I also love that it is in the first person's voice.
sarahb2007 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Awww sad but happy in a way. I'm counting on this story ending positively
AlpineHolly chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
The emotion of this story and this chapter is truly amazing, had me in tears pretty much all the way through, and so well written, I loved Emily's point of view and Hotch's reaction to the one thing he wanted to know about her and their connection, and that's if she still had her wedding ring on her finger. I'm hanging out for more.

I noted what you said about the loss off your nephew, and I'm sorry for your loss, and your brother and wife drawing closer with this tragedy, I can understand why things in life and the smiles and joys would never be the same. I myself have never experienced this loss first hand however as a parent you never expect to outlive your children, and I can relate to that fact, as I would be absolutely devastated if something like that ever happened to any of my children. The loss of a child would be the hardest thing any parent would have to deal with.
HPforever-after chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Wow this was really good n filled with lots of emotion
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
awwww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...