Reviews for Lost
TheUndrownedChild chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hi there, awesome story - and a fellow kiwi! Gotta love a fellow kiwi :)
More formally, haha, your story just felt right to read, as if you were Robert Muchamore himself. I feel kinda creepy as I keep re-reading your work, but all of it is so, so good! Keep writing, you're amazing xx
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Clap Clap! Very Good Story Loved It, Im Probaly Gonna Go Read Teh Sequal Now :) This Book Also Felt Like A Robert Muchamore One. It Was Like Cherub Through A Diffrent Persons Perspective Kinda...
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
c:
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Yous... Heh :) Great Exciting Chapter... Strange Way To Disarm A Bomb Though lmao... c:
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Fush Und Chups :)
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
I Like It c: Though It Was Pretty OTT Describing The Eye Gouging lmao. Good Chapter
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Heh, Im Pretty Sure They Dont Sell L&P In The UK... And Probaly Not Many People Who Were Reading This Know What It Is... Unless They Are From NZ Otherwise Thats What Googles For Right? Great Chapter As Always Still Reading :)
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Interesting Chapter...
YouDontKnowNothing chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Loving This So Far, I Havnt Finished Reading Yet But I Thought I Should Do A Review On This Chapter, I Was Gonna Just Review At The End Cause It Would Take Ages To Do Every Chap. Great Writing, Very Good First Person Perspective And I Also Love That NZ Is Included Into The Story... Let Me Guess That You Live There? ... Same Here :)
jimmy savill chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
I love the way it includes kids, I LOVE KIDS .
choccy.x chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/16/2013
Awesome
kurtis.carnachan chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hey there, i just wanted to say aweaome book , u should become an author one day!
ioanna.hearts.you chapter 27 . 8/20/2013
Not a bad story at all, I have to say. Besides the whole Russia-thing we don't get much about Dakota's character, but she's still pretty believable. Just try not to base every time that she gets angry and does something wrong on her trauma, because her personality doesn't get developed. Still, it's a really good story and you've stuck with it, the plot is interesting and you've managed really well to time it to The Fall without ruining the original book's storyline or something like that. I like it that Dakota has her own story but that she's friends with familiar characters and they are actually not that far from how they were originally, so a big thumbs-up there.
I don't understand why you're not continuing the sequel here but okay, that's fine too! I really hope that her struggle with PTSD continues, and the the whole number-thing gets sorted out, because I was really curios, was it only the blood clot or did it have something more to do with Russia?
ioanna.hearts.you chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Oh she deserves to go spastic, you deserve to write it if you want to, and we deserve to read it because stuff like that is fun.