Reviews for The Secret of Moonacre: Forever After
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS ITS AMAZING!
BJ chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
I know you probably might not read this, but it's now October 2016, I absolutely love this story, and was hoping you could start updating again. I'm not sure how many more chapters there are, but I would love to see this complete. You're last chapter was very exciting and I can't help but wonder what you were planning on happening next. Please update and if it's a matter of writer's block, all of us here requesting an update would be more than willing to help. Take the time you need and I hope you update soon.
Lorna chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
Please continue this amazing story with the finding of uncle Benjamin
123izabell chapter 22 . 4/13/2016
NOOOO! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
You might not read this but
You are a great writer and I loved your story if you do read this and still feel up to it please update.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
It has been son long and I am so anxious to know what happens next. But don't stay up to late to update it.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
Its really good you just need to add more and try to keep up with it as much as you can. I am very interested in what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
This is really good so far but keep it creative when you finish it.
forgotten-already chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
hello from the future, its august 2015 and its 2:05 in the morning, im assuming that you are not updating this story anymore, which makes me sad because this is one of my favorite stories on here. If you ever do update this story, im on the look out for the email, I would love to read more of this story in the near future, or at any time during the future.
Frostwolf chapter 22 . 6/19/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
Leroy chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
U have to update it I love it
Ria chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Please UPDATE!
I is a pony chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Please update I love this so much. By far the best one I have read
ramdo chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
Please wrote more:-[
theGreatAndBeautifulYou chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
Please update *snivel* you mus'n't (yeah that's a word) leave a little girl at a cliff hanger *breaks down screaming and crying "ROBIN" over and over*