Reviews for The Angelus Theorm
texican2436 chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I love that the kid could hear her. And now sheldon will have to admit to his faith
texican2436 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Well he was in possession of the blood so I guess u could say it is his. That was funny, amy and bernadette are so funny
EtherealDemon chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
You leave us on a cliffhanger... possitively evil of you!

Great chapter!
EtherealDemon chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
It's kind of sweet how Sheldon keeps manipulating Penny so that he can find out more about her.
EtherealDemon chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
OMG, Leonard's and Sheldon's "peeing contest" was hillarious. Great chapter.
EtherealDemon chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Busting out the wings in the open, a bit careless of Penny... but I can't ait to read where this is going.
EtherealDemon chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
LOL... that is so going to be Penny's angel blood and not Sheldon's. Loved your Amy.
Boogum chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Oh, dear. Things just keep getting more complicated.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Oh poor Penny! I hope everything goes ok with her and St P!
Boogum chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I have a feeling that is actually Penny's blood. Sneaky Sheldon.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Please update soon and not wait so long especially with the cliffhanger. what does the number 220 on sheldon's whiteboard mean? Please don't have Sheldon die.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Boy leonard's thinking of penny liking him sure has some flawed logic behind it.

That was funny the Leonard and Sheldon arguing at the end.
Alicia chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Please keep going with the story. Its really good.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
You can take all the time in the world to update if you continue to add 5 chapters again.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
NNNOOOOOOOOO! A CLIFFHANGER! and it was getting to the good part waahh!:( lol nah jk these five chapters were amazing girl! I can't wait to see what'll happen next and hope that Penny can save Sheldon in time from his unexpected death!update soon youre the best:)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »