Reviews for When I Deserve You
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I am really confused by the whole Quinn lives a few blocks away. Then Puck mailed her something instead of walking it to her door. Then he needed to get her address when we know he had it because he mailed her something. Then he dropped Rachel off at Quinn's door in a car instead of her just walking. Like do they live near each other out not? So confusing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
A letter? Um, facebook? He could have walked the response to her door. Though I like it, just Puck writing her back through the mail seemed bizarre.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Honestly when I was reading this chapter, especially in the piece of puzzle part, it's like I'm listening to myself or my bestfriend talk, it only means that we do have the same thoughts about puzzles. Lol. Good one.
lemon-rind chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Thank you for writing this. Really.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
This was great
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Holy crap Rachel needed to be slapped. I love the way you ended it. Quinn needed to hear that she derserved to be with Rachel.
Anon chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm been reading this see last night and I just finish it, and everything it's really good WOW!
I love it! thanks, make me cry and fun to read, Pls. continue.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
quinn is really dumb. she was not right and that's no excuse to lie. she doesn't deserve rachel.
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
I am at a an honest loss at this story. I had to reread a a little bit of it to catch up with what happened in the past to bring them up to this point in time. Any way it's over now. but I would of been better to not had the entire lying thing not take place between everybody else so Rachel wouldn't know what was happening. It is definitely not the best way to take a relationship forward between anyone no matter if it is fictional characters or not.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
What the hell is wrong with Quinn? What she did was like what Finn did between s3 and s4, but about a thousand times worse because she never actually had a relationship with her, she just dumped all her shit on her and ran. What kind of person gets someone else to basically trick the person they "love" into making some kind of promise to wait for them then just disappears for several years? And how can Puck defend Quinn and still call himself Rachel's friend? Quinn is nothing but a selfish coward.
Jules-Day chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Hmmm I feel like this needs an epilogue. I just think Rachel (the readership) needs it. She never got to BE with Quinn and we as the audience didn't get to see it.

I think Quinn's intentions were in the right place; she had to earn Rachel's trust. But I'm not sure if that came across very well in this last chapter.

But I gotta say, loved the fire and spirit of Rachel at the airport. Don't even get me started on that beautiful speech by Quinn. Ugh. Hit me right in the feels with that gardenia and daisy bit. Yep yep. Loved that so much.

I did like how the story came full circle with the "when you deserve me" thing. It was touching.

If you're taking prompts I would love to see a Quinn-Rachel high school reunion fic. Not like a long one or anything.

Definitely will keep an eye out for anything you post up. Love your work a whole lot.
nikq chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
thank you for this fic! just curious are you not doing an epilogue?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Loved the story!
HighOnFaberry chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
I love it! Amazing story really, i hope to see more stories from you :)
ziurosso chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Oh my! When are updating?
I cannot just live with this! I need... We need to know what happens next!