Reviews for Bleach: Special Night
Shiho Kudou chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Like It
MoonPrincessAya chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
AyayayayayaaaaMy mind has just exploded...This made me horny...no kidding! XDDDD
The Dark Eccentric chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
That...was...great...
DarkJason chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
So much lemon in this chapter alone was overwhelming, but you managed to make it work, and I love it! I think I can say that your Ichigo/Senna lemons are one of the best I've read thus far. :D

I'll admit that I was worried that you might have taken it a bit too far with 9 clones of Ichigo and Senna, but in the end you left the two, as they should be at the end of this chapter, husband and wife, pleasured at the maximum!

I still enjoyed reading it, and I only hope to see more stories and future stories of Ichigo and Senna soon, as well as your re-edited Ichigo's Vacation!
DarkJason chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
You have a knack for writing exuberant, lustful, and very steamy lemon scenes for Ichigo/Senna, and I'm absolutely amazed by your talent! Seriously, I got turned on at the end! Lol! It was THAT good!

And as for the paring, you're doing a wonderful job, and that it's practically a breath of fresh air from reading just Ichigo/Rukia fics, but here, you make their relationship work oh so well! It's funny, it's sexy, and it definitely caught my attention!

I would love to see you make more of these, as I to am a Ichigo/Senna shipper! :D

Seriously, keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to read your other Ichi/Senna fics and review them!