Reviews for An Unusual Phone Call
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Ah! its kinda sweet!

****wave ruhana banners**

Ja'ne!**gambatte to your work ne!****
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh! Rukawa he miss hanamichi so he decide to call him on the phone!haha what a cute storry!

Nyahaha rukawa miss hanamichi!

Kyaaaa!**giggled somemore**

**oks fine here my ruhana banners**
satomika chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sweet!

It feels like there's some hint of yaoi in it...

Kya!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Okay so maybe I'm a few years (make that many years) late in reading but this but sometimes that's just how things go, overall I enjoyed it.
iamie chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
i liked your story...i really can't give you a critical analysis of the story, but all i can say is, it kept me interested till the end! hope you continue to write! thanls! ;-)
Keax chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
thumbs up! i really enjoyed it.
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aw, i absolutely love this! it's a refreshingly new look at the RukawaHanamichi relationship. you write well, but you'll have to check on verb consistency next time, okay.

hehe...there's absolutely nothing wrong with being in your 20's. hell, i'm 22 and i still think kaede is my boyfriend. nyahaha!

kudos po! _
kragthang chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
lovely story
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is really cute. As for the OOC, hey I have my major share too. So your already in your mid-twenties or going to be. hehehe :) I know the feeling I'm gonna be two years older from you by august. hehehe And I still love Hanamichi!
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very cute. And sweet...
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Wow! Tok me ages to finish but it's really good. There may not be too much of Ruhana but at leats they became good friends. Hope they can be more than friends soon. Nice story!
lain3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Ummm...my second review to you, nee-chan!

Well, what can I say...this IS good! But hey, I know you can do more. That's why I can't wait to read ALL your creations FIRST! NYAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, good luck on your upcoming fics...

...Keep these reviews coming!
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
What can I say except thanks for the reviews? I'm glad a lot of people loved it. I did this because I hardly see a RuHana fic that focuses on their friendship.

Oh and I saw that a lot of you are asking for a continuation, well gomen ne but there isn't any. This is a one-shot fic(I guess I did not write it on the summary). So very sorry!
sailor chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I'd just like to give my highest regards to the author. wonderfully written story. I enjoyed reading it. not dragging. very endearing. I'm glad to read a story that revolves on the possible deep friendship between hanamichi and rukawa.

more power!
siaNatic chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
cool... i always liked the idea of hanamichi and rukawa being really good friends... hehe.