Reviews for Speak Now
UndefinedLines19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I don't know if I've already left a review. I've read this at least one other tim, but it's great! I love Taylor Swift, I love this story, I love the way you write. This was excellent. I'm going to check out the rest of the Speak Now album stories.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I liked this, it was very sweet :) I thought you wrote George brilliantly. And the bits about Terry were very funny. I agree, it doesn't seem like the sort of occasion Angelina would go for! No obvious spelling/grammar mistakes, and very well written - good job!
Anna Louisa chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG! That was completely adorable, I just love it so much! Great job!
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love the George/Angelina pairing. I kind of think George would have been a bit more humorous, but at the same time it really works that he's serious here because it's really important that Angelina realizes he means it. You did a great job inserting some humor in here anyway with Terry being so dramatic. I'm kind of curious to know how Terry and Angelina got together in the first place. I think a wedding scene is a perfect way to use the Speak Now prompt. Nice job!
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I liked your characterization of both George and Angelina. The premise is good. I do always end up feeling sorry for the guy/girl left in stories like these. The dialog was a little forced but you didn't really have much to go on. All in all you did a good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Next you should do Mine in Luna's perspective!