Reviews for Moments of Harmoney
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
That is sooo sweet. One of the better GOF stories.
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
"Just promise me one thing," Hermione said, resting her head against Harry's chest and he held her close, unable to believe what had just happened.

"Name it," said Harry.

"When we get our house in the country after this war is over, that it has a huge library in it," said Hermione.

Harry couldn't help but chuckle hearing her request. It was so like Hermione to say something like that. It was one of the reasons he loved her.

"I promise," said Harry as he kissed the girl he loved on the top of her head and held her close."
*cracks up laughing*
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
"That summer, when Dumbledore would go to investigate the location he believed to be the hiding place of a Horcrux, he found the destroyed remnants of the ring.

It was with a joyful heart that on the night Dumbledore picked Harry up from the Dursley's, he found that the piece of Voldemort's soul in the faint outline of his scar was also gone, meaning that the dark load was banished for good.

He informed Harry and the Dursley's that Harry would not be returning to live with them ever again before taking Harry to spend the summer with the Granger's.

Life was good for everyone. Well, almost everyone. Mr. Ganger had many sleepless nights that summer due to him constantly getting out of bed to make sure that his daughter and her new boyfriend weren't sneaking into each others rooms."
*cracks up laughing* It was a soul bond or something, right? Poor Dan - he'll be hard-pressed to get any sleep now! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aw! :-D
Inferius1957 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
AWWWwww a lil sweety flick.

]-)
Inferius1957 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
]-) Poor Mr. G, better stock on the caffine, he's gunna need it.
Inferius1957 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This was a very nice lil flick.

]-)
apAidan chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
that was sweet. though Hermione adds fear of water to her fear of flying/heights. without the talkup Ron gave Gryffindor, curious to see which house they end up in.
apAidan chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
the viktor being married thing is a nice touch, I don't think I've seen that before. He's betrothed to a girl back home, he bats for the home team, but not that he's actually married. Makes for a nice little 'dont i feel stupid' moment there.

I think this one is really nicely done. the scene between McGonagall and Harry out on the pitch was very well done, though I don't think she would have waited quite that long to track him down.

looking forward to reading the rest of this collection

apAidan
Bladre MKT chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
woah ron lost the auction by a library! XD
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
i dont know why i have a mental image of dumbledoe dancing the twist with EVERYBODY as he spreads the news...
Bladre MKT chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
actually, harry meet malfoy way before on diagon alley, when getting his robes done... but still, sweet
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
auch... ... ron got out easy -w- hit him again! and awwwww... married victor... thats a new one!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
you did not haveto bash ron, and he does not put her down she the one calling him a stupid git.
Mionefan chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Good chapter. I'd love to see a future chapter while Harry and Hermione are on Buckbeak and the time turner incident.