Reviews for New Directions: A New Generation
EmmaK499 chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
Please, please, please update this! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
A Big Fan chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
OMG please update! It's been so long and this story is so good!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/18/2012
Please update soon:D
BwayAngel1296 chapter 32 . 7/14/2012
Oh Gosh. New Directions are in for it. And so are Caroline and Katie. Yikes.

Beatles Tribute? That's brilliant! It's perfect :)

Also, can I add that you guys write Sue perfectly? Because you do. Just something I'd like to add :)

Great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
MrJamo chapter 32 . 7/13/2012
Another two great chapters! I'm glad that Katie and Dylan got their date and he didn't chicken out or anything. Also I can't wait for part 3
rainthenrainbows chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter!
Yes!British songs! I've been waiting for this! :) haha
it sucks hayley and the cheerios couldn't have gone but i think hayley would have been expelled for attempting to kill shala :)

update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Bermuda Triangle's Jukebox of Horror Brilliant
Tweety and WeTube... Wetube actually does make sense...
Uh oh, that's not a very good sign, Emma...
Oh wow, that song was hard to keep up with, reading-vise I mean.
I'm not sure wether I love or hate Gabe right now... If I do hate him, I do love to hate him...
Lianbrams :D I love how Michelle called Jazz little, I mean she's tiny and they're the same age xD
Twist and Shout was fun :D

I totally flash backed to Season One after they've seen Vocal Adrenaline. I really liked this chapter, and I thought Mr. Schue's speech in the end was very well written, as in I could totally picture Matthew Morrison saying and doing everything. I also loved Shala calling Jasper "Ginger Jazz-hands", cracked me up. I really liked all the insults, but those stood out. I am really looking forward to the next part, and I'm really enjoying this "easing into it" chapter.

Klainebows and Klisses
Laiquahen
G6-flying chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
Really nice update. Thanks a bunch for using Colette, your characterization was spot on and Dani was wonderful. Keeping C on her leash. I loved the song choices and I can't wait for more!

g6
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2012
Love it
Please update soon:D
Guest chapter 31 . 7/6/2012
Love it!

But i wanna see more Hayley and Stassi:D
Guest chapter 31 . 7/5/2012
Hey! You're back! (It's BwayAngel1296, just so you know)

And so it begins. How many girls in Glee aren't on the Cheerios at this point? And with Care as Co-captain, I sense some serious trouble.

Nikki and Stassi. I couldn't help but go "Awwww" at their little conversation. They may not be the nicest to others, but they sure are nice to each other!

Oh Teddy. Gosh I love Teddy. He's adorable. But screw you Bert and Ernie! And what do you mean "Radicalism"? :/

Go Kaylan! AND THEY WENT ON A DATE :D But what are these calls about...?

"Let's hope this conversation doesn't bite us in the butt"... good call Nina.

The New Directions may be in for some trouble in the future. Uh Oh.

Fantastic new episode start, and I'm so glad you guys are back! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
Please update soon!:D
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
Please update soon!:D
Alex B. Goode chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Nice.
Total Justice chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Hey, I just wanted to give you the heads up that non-story chapters are against the FF.N guidelines and are a reportable offense. I'd remove chapter 23 and 24 and move it to your profile People will still see the info on your profile and you won't be breaking the guidelines On another note, you also can't take the characters via review as it makes the story interactive which is also against the rules. You can however, take them via pm. I'd really hate to see you lose your story over something so easy to fix. Have a nice day! :)

Total Justice, Proud Member of Critics United.