Reviews for New Directions: A New Generation
theverytiredghost chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
UGH! Why can't I review for chapter 11? but anyways, LOVED IT! Thanks for the advertising too! Loved this chapter, and can't wait for the next part.
rainthenrainbows chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Hey! I'm reviewing for ch.11 but for some strange reason it says i already reviewed -.- i dunno why...Anyways, I loved this chapter!Sue's journal entry was hilarious and i love dylan and katie together and i like the conversation with dylan and caroline. I thought ashwin and emmas picnic in the auditorium was adorable! oh and an idea for an episode could be duets maybe :)

Can't wait for the next episode!
Laiquahen chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
And yet again, here I am, telling you how hopelessly in love I am with this :D I mean seriously, if a story could be my valentine, this would totally be mine :D (suppose that says more about how 'forever alone' I am than anything else xD )

Anyway, I love the assignment, it's adorable :D I can't think of anything to tribute right now, but it would be cool if the girls (cheerios or glee club), performed Burlesque, from the movie Burlesque. It's seriously awesome! Not for this assignment though, because that would be wrong xD

I really liked Caroline's 'script' for Dylan. He's adorable, and the fact that he looks like Daniel Radcliffe makes him even cuter :D Oh, I also really liked Emma and Ashwin's fight, because we've seen how strained their relationship already is. I also liked the moment where Roxie looked at Dalton, and how a lot of people (okay, Roxie and Caroline) are struggling with the assignment. Oh, and the nuns' reasons for banning the films were hilarious :D

Klainebows and Klisses

Laiquahen
JamoActor chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
Great episode. Looking forward 2 episode 3.
2vowels5letters chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I love this :) I especially love 'mini Quinn'. I think she is so awesome.
theverytiredghost chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I loved the 2nd episode.

Things I loved about this chapter:

- Emma's storyline, and the convo between Everett and Dylan.

-Roxie being pissed at Dalton for being a shameful douchebag.

- Walter hitting on Roxie.

-The Coby storyline, who new he had it in him?

- Hayley Liam 3 Hayliam or Liley! (Bad at making couple names. :P)

- Nicki's a bitch, but somehow a good friend to Stassi. You don't want to root for Medusa, but with Stassi, you somehow do.

- Liked the song in the end.

One last thing... SING OUT LOUD! :D
rainthenrainbows chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
love this episode! i like how you're addressing emma's insecurities :) i can't wait for the next chapter!
alex-alex7 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Awesome 2nd episode. Loving everything! Keep up the great work!
Laiquahen chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Once again, I would like to say how much I enjoy reading this. You're great with continuity (a factor sorely lacking in regular Glee), and I love seeing the plots evolving. I loved the way Coby stood up to Carter. It was just so calm and reasonable.

I really like the mix of songs. There's something for everybody (At least for most people), now I don't know how many of them are Audition songs, and how many you found yourself, but still.

Oh, and I love how often you update :D

Klainebows and Klisses

Laiquahen
JamoActor chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Another great part of this episode. Can't wait for the next part.
New-Classic22 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Amazingly written gorgeous! Absolutely Fabu!

Emma was real cold to Hayley, I wonder what happened...

PLEASE KEEP WITH THE UPDATE CHICKAMYA!

PS: Do you reckon you could try to make her seem less crazy? lol. xx
alex-alex7 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
:o Dalton! And the cat fight was awesome!
alex-alex7 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
:o Dalton! And the cat fight was awesome!
rainthenrainbows chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
great chapter! cant wait for the next one! I knew hayley was going to do something at the pep ralley! its pretty much given!
theverytiredghost chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
:O!

I knew somehow Hayley would find a way to ruin the pep rally, but- WOW. I never excepted that. :O And Dalton! How could he? I wonder if you're going to show how Roxie felt towards that next time. Oooh! Can't wait for next time!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »