Reviews for Happy Feet
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 8/14
I think it needs an epi from the 5 year old.

I'm going to peel a slender yellow fruit in your honor.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I will confess. I spent the first few minutes that I was reading this blinking a great deal, but then I started laughing. I 3 Trixie, and seriously, the end with the closet and Edward's tired jaw-effffing WIN. LULZ. You two are amazingsauce.
JustineNicole6 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG. I don't think I've read anything that funny-ever! LOVE it! Every single time Jasper spoke, I think I peed a little. And the back-and-forth of Trixie and the narrator? Hysterical! I will read this one again . . . cuz like its all like funny n shit. ;)
HammerHips chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really do love this craptastic work of yours. My favorite is the JCrew POV. Pure brilliance. I think I peed a little when I read it. The urine in my knickers was warm and just a bit uncomfortable, just like this fic. Beautiful.
Nova Sinfonia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
And something completely different! Must admit Hans von Hozel is still my bestest troll, but this has great moments: Jasper's deliciously moist lips (hmmm). Foot decapitation. Sock... love. And Tarantino's POV! And "How long have you been seventeen"? Quite quite.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I felt a quote best described my feelings after reading this...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:):):):):) love you ladies. I think that's the first time I've actually skimmed anything you've ever written. But I LOL'd at the ridiculous parts I read.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Both entertaining and exhausting. Pls don't send a pic of your foot. Kthxbai.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
omg

just

omg

lol
Nonita chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very funny.
prettyflour chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Congrats! So effin bad, in the best possible way. *wink wink*
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I'm only reviewing so I can get the picture of the foot. That Tally is a slut fo sho. Trixie needs a slap. I'm sure I've read Purple Prose's work somewhere before? You've got a nerve calling this poetry, Flan ;)
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Definitely the worst story ever told but it was hilarious! I loved it! Two toes up!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Omfg! I really don't know I should congratulate you on winning, or report you to the grammar Nazi's! It's lime Sophie's choice man! Sophie's Choice!

Either way thanks for the laughs.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
DOODS! sick, sick sick sick..in the best way.
horsesoldier chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Holy toe jam, Batman. SM would be horrified...and oddly aroused.