Reviews for Blood Red Strawberry
I am a pancake chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
nice :D please continue 3
MC the Midget Dragon chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
yo! Moon, M.C here! keep going! I'm An author too! And I want to see how this ends
xEmmx chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Please continue. I really want to find out who will save Ichigo from becoming evil, hopefully Kisshu. *stares into space thinking about possible plot lines*
sakuuya chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Howdy. It's me again!

The problem I have with this fic (and with insane!Ichigo fics in general, really) is that the crazy part of Ichigo is always so divorced from her normal personality - literally, in this case - that it may as well be another character altogether. I do like that you show Ichigo struggling against her evil impulses, but making those impulses a whole other personality (rather than having them spring from the sort of person Ichigo already is) is too tidy to be really scary, because it's clear that Ichigo isn't culpable for anything she's doing.

That said, I really meant it when I said that I liked the scenes of Ichigo fighting with herself, even if I think they could have been handled differently. Too many fics treat insanity as a floodgate that, once open, completely obliterates the character's original personality, so getting peeks at the real Ichigo was genuinely refreshing.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Get ur butt in gear! This story is so totally rocking and u need to update like yesterday.
Cyber Girl chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Wow we waited so long and we only got a short chapter. :( Good luck with high school, and hopefully the next chapter will be a little longer.
Cyber Girl chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Wow poor Massaya, that kind off sucks to end like that, but hopefully now Ichigo and Ryou can get together after he saves her.
Cyber Girl chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
A bit short, and ended just when it got good.
Cyber Girl chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
This is getting interresting
Cyber GIrl chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Wow Ichigo is really far gone now, hopefully there is still hope, maybe Ryou can save her.
Cyber GIrl chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Wonder who the mysterious person at the end is, hopefully her friends can save her.
Cyber GIrl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love the story, and Ichigo's new transformation and weapons.
Any-Clan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this is such a cool idea!
Lokiismylife chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
A bit short, but I still liked it. I like this story.
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
pleaseeee write next chap!