Reviews for Narutos Mad House
maskwolf chapter 3 . 5/15
Are keep go or not I like the story so yes or no
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 5/7
As a thank you for following on of my stories I opted to check out one of yours... this is nuts thus far... that said... it has potential for greatness.
jboy44 chapter 3 . 3/31
sopa didn't happen this time around either.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
You misspelled so many things it's not funny. Seriously. Get a beta or ask a friend.
Dage chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Fix the spellings especially when you called Konoha Kalona or wise when you called Arkham Arkum
Shincore chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Your idea is good but your grammar is not that great...well I do not really care for that stuff but yeah...
Qzh chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Not the worst thing I've read on this site but god dammit man use spell check.
First line "October tenth in Kolona" really? Kolona? surprised you didn't mess up Naruto's name and call him Nurota or something.
It will help a lot if you fix the errors so people don't have to guess and find out what you wrote.
Qzh chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So its actually spelled Kyuubi not Kyrubis.
Dam he can summon latin women (hynas) on a whim im guessing to distract male enemies or just sleep with, unless you meant Hyenas lol.
liliDreamer89 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
love the story so far. very funny an well written 2.
Samsara eyes chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Please continue the story of narutos mad house I think it will be great if you continue
Bitching chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
According to Jason, bad grammar is enough to get you sent to hell... Nice.
Spartan Grey chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Please update
berserker chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Keep writing but fix this damn story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
great story
Jason29 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
How could you make so much mistakes, there's 3 of them only in the introduction. Kyrubi? Kolona? Arkum? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you even read your own writing? Even on the last lines there are so many mistakes. Sauskue? Kolona again? Seriously, go burn in hell, you're betraying each fan of Naruto and Batman!